• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VeroHost.com - Opened Finally

Robert

NLC
NLC
Hello FreeWebSpace.Net Users,

I would just like to take a few moments to introduce our new web hosting firm, VeroHost.com. After months of planning, we have officially launched the site. VeroHost.com is dedicated to providing superior web hosting to small and medium businesses.

About The Company

In January of 2003, we officially became an LLC (Limited Liability Company) under the name VeroHost, LLC. VeroHost.com's main office is located in Miami, Florida and our servers are located in Dallas, Texas. The company has enough funding to support its needs and requirements for up to 1 year, by the end of the year we project we would have made enough profit to support another year and continue to offer our services at affordable prices.

Our Hosting Plans

Our plans have been created to meet the needs of small and medium businesses. At the moment, we are unable to meet the needs of large companies (Sites that receive more than a million hits a day). We offer 4 different Shared Web Hosting Plans. [more info]

Our Reseller Plans

It's never been easier to become a Reseller with VeroHost.com's Reseller Plans. We give you all the tools you'll need to become your own hosting firm! [more info]

VeroDomains.com

Register and manage your own domains for as low as $10/yearly! Real-Time Registration and Credit Processing allows you to rest assure that your domain has safetly been registered. Vist VeroDomains.com Today!

Last edited:
If it is, I apologize.

Peo, Jan, Webdude, Chicken: Please move it to the appropriate forum and please accept my apology for this error.

If it is, I apologize.

Peo, Jan, Webdude, Chicken: Please move it to the appropriate forum and please accept my apology for this error.

;) Nice one Robert :p

Any way good luck with your new firm !

your prices look very reasonable.. best of luck with your company :)

(BTW-on the hosting page it's monthly transfer, not bandwidth. It's wrong in the tables but worded properly at the bottom)

Originally posted by CareBear
your prices look very reasonable.. best of luck with your company :)

(BTW-on the hosting page it's monthly transfer, not bandwidth. It's wrong in the tables but worded properly at the bottom)

Thank you. And I changed it. (If you wanna get technical lol).

Congrats!!

Hi Robert, I agree with Kaliber, it’s a very professional looking site!!

Ummmm….I don’t know about US grammar, but over here in Aus you’d put a “be” into this sentience!

Owning your own web hosting company is a big investment. Not only must you invest money to purchase servers, programs, staff and invest time and dedication, but you must have enough knowledge to be able to maintain and run your own servers.

:D just nit picking!! :p

Re: Congrats!!

Originally posted by Electromage

Owning your own web hosting company is a big investment. Not only must you invest money to purchase servers, programs, staff and invest time and dedication, but you must have enough knowledge to be able to maintain and run your own servers.

Running a server is not that hard.

I used to run several servers accross multiple operating systems, in all, about 7-8 servers. Plus repair the occasional employee's computer.

Back