• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Verendum Hosting Launch:: 300MB Space / 3 GB Transfer // cPanel -- 3 Digit Domain

BrandonTheG

CEO
NLC
Hello and thank you for checking out Verendum Hosting.

During our promo launch we are waiving our post2host requirements for the first 50 accounts registered. That's right, you get 300 MB space and 3 GB Transfer totally free, no catches.

Catch: You need to register on our forums and fill out our hosting request form. We will be working on a way to full automation. Also check out our forum for a contest!

Subdomains will be under the .wsr.im domain.

Plan Specifics:
300 MB Space / 3 GB Transfer
Your own domain/sub-domain
5 IMAP/POP3 Accounts
5 FTP Accounts
1 Add-on Domain
5 Parked Domains
3 Sub-domains
0 Mailing Lists
cPanel Control Panel

Backups are the responsibility of the user. We could wake up tomorrow and the VPS could be down or something could happen. Too many users loose there data this way, I'd hate for it to happen on my watch but things do happen, so please, be safe and not sorry. Some workings are out of my control and in the free hosting industry, with the abuse, those increase. I'm just telling it how it is, just do a search!

More info to signup: http://www.verendumhosting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Subdomains will be under the .wsr.im domain.

Backups are the responsibility of the user. We could wake up tomorrow and the VPS could be down or something could happen. Too many users loose there data this way, I'd hate for it to happen on my watch but things do happen, so please, be safe and not sorry. Some workings are out of my control and in the free hosting industry, with the abuse, those increase. I'm just telling it how it is, just do a search!

Nice subdomain, and you are right on the point regarding the backups..

Back