• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vegetables

I heard many people in America grow pot in their basement, to make an extra thousand of bucks per month.

Since in the basement there is no light or heat, they have special lights to give the plants required light and stuff, and a tube for the smell.

Yeah, they do.

Unfortunately, I don't know any of them :(

Indoor, even an idiot can pull 2-3 ounces per plant with the right lights and good soil. Retail is $200-300 an ounce here. Wholesale can get down to $3000-3300 a pound here, which I know is more expensive than Canada/California

Last edited:
Growing your own vegetable has sense if only you have your own land and don't live in a flat in the centre of a city. Otherwise, you will spend more money on the petrol to get to your cottage to look after it.

I have already tried my luck with leafy veggies and tubers. I have onions too in my garden. It is good at least for me to reduce my monthly expenses for veggies. Am planning to expand, but need to get some tips from my local garden center.

I thought about growing my wn vegetables not only because of the price but also because of the health. It is hard to trust the food we buy in the markets...

Yes..I will surely try to buy seeds from market and i will try to grow vegetables of my own in my home....thanks for this good thread...i really appreciate your suggestion..

Back