• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vbulletin on host.sk

Arvand

has anybody installed this on there before?
this is what i get

Warning: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'www.host.sk' (111) in /mnt/host-users/xxxxxx/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'www.host.sk' (111) in /mnt/host-users/xxxxxx/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /mnt/host-users/xxxxxx/forum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 47

The database has failed to connect because you do not have permission to connect to the server. Please go back to the last step and ensure that you have entered all your login details correctly.

Id really appreciate it if u could help, my icq is 27295945, msn is arvand_sabetian@hotmail.com

warez? this is a brand new bulletin im installing it and i get that stuff, it cant recognize where the mysql is.....
anybody installed one on host.sk

Well, the guy could be like me... I'm still saving my penny's to buy vbulletin..... Which sucks, because after you buy it he might not have enough money to buy hosting, It is possibly, but my I just bought hosting first ;)

Originally posted by wreed
Well, the guy could be like me... I'm still saving my penny's to buy vbulletin..... Which sucks, because after you buy it he might not have enough money to buy hosting, It is possibly, but my I just bought hosting first ;)
I rather have a free board on a paid host than a paid board on a free host.

Originally posted by trenzterra
I rather have a free board on a paid host than a paid board on a free host.

Not everyone has as much common sense as you do, trenz. :rolleyes: I would agree with your statement. :)

Originally posted by conkermaniac

Not everyone has as much common sense as you do, trenz. :rolleyes: I would agree with your statement. :)
I thought that was pretty obvious.

Yeah, its also obvious that it is warez.

why risk getting caught for using a warez vbulletin when you can get phpbb or other forum script for free.

Originally posted by biggulp
why do these people even bother installing it?

vB should be grateful for all the ADVERTISING

Lets be honest .. the people who can afford it will buy it ... they people who can't wont ...

Some people who can't ... have warez versions ....

i have a warez vb ... but i use phpBB2.1 on my site ... this is because i havn't got enough money for vB yet .. and i don't want my site to be linked to warez :)

Originally posted by conkermaniac

Actually, I do have common sense, but the reason I bought hosting first was to go along with my domain and then I'm just saving for VBulletin, Until I buy it I'll be using XMB It is really good for a PHP board :)

Back