• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vBulletin License 4 Publishing Suite CMS License for Sale

deeplist

Entrepreneur
NLC
I'm selling my vBulletin 4 Publishing suite license. This license is for the full CMS suite, not just the forum software. I really do not have a use for it, so I'd like to see somebody else put it to good use.

I have no set price in mind. The cost for this directly from vBulletin is $285, so make a reasonable offer.

Below is a screenshot of my vB client area for proof.

2myoqw7.png

any thoughts for monthly or weekly installments :D

I really need a license right now... I would be really glad if you can help me out...

Yeah, I would consider installments, but I won't x-fer it over until the final payment is made.

but can use the license... right? so now many months can you consider :D

I am really in need but in a financial crisis... help a friend ;)

You might get something some day in return...

Call me stupid, but I am not transfering my license to you after 1 installment and then I never hear from you again. This is the internet, and you're new newb here to boot.

Anybody else?

No I was telling that... you can just give me the license after first installment then when all the payments have been given you can give me the log-in details and stuff... didn't get me?

P.S. I am not a scum and I always do what I promise :|

okay... if you dont want to do business with me fine... but I really need to buy a license in a week... that why I am so desperate... :(

okay... if you dont want to do business with me fine... but I really need to buy a license in a week... that why I am so desperate... :(

And

any thoughts for monthly or weekly installments

I really need a license right now... I would be really glad if you can help me out...

And

I am really in need but in a financial crisis... help a friend

Oh please when Deeplist has sold the license put this in TTR!

Dang it. :( I just purchased one literally yesterday from someone else. Would have taken it off your hands. Ah well. Glad to see it sold, and quickly at that!

Back