• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vbulletin and WHMCS Owned license for sale

Horvac

Hi,

Im finally packing in the we hosting business and deciding to give it a rest.

I have sold all my customers but business did not want WHMCS owned license or Vbulletin either.

I have verified Vbulletin for transfer and its ready to go, im having a little trouble finding out how i transfer WHMCS but as im aware i give you the login and then you just click reissue license... which i have done for you, so its just awaiting someone to enter the license key and its setup

I will sell both for $200 or $60 vbulletin and $140 WHMCS

WHMCS has 2 months of support left but is fully owned
Vbulletin has 5 months support left and is also fully owned

PM or reply for more details.

Payment via paypal.. i would take e-gold but im still getting used to it.

Thanks! :D

Can you use the contact form to supply proof of eligibility? For vBulletin, we need your license number, name and email address associated with the license. I'll find out the requirements for WHMCS and edit this post when I do.

As soon as Jan gets back saying the vBulletin is legal and can be transfered, then I may be interested ;)

Peo will need to. I suggested the contact form because the OP couldn't send PMs. Only Peo sees the contact form :)

Ahh. Okay. Thanks for letting me know Jan.

Well; I guess I will wait for Peo then.

We allow licenses to be sold and transferred between people. Before any sale or transfer, the seller should contact us to notify us of the sale. If advertising the license in a forum, you should let us know the URL so we can verify the sale. Once a buyer has been found, both the buyer and seller should contact us to arrange the transfer and payment of the $20 transfer fee.

Quoted from: http://www.whmcs.com/policies.php

Horvac, please PM your license number, name and email address associated with the license. You should be able to use that feature now ;)

Was searching for vbulletin license sale on DP but this seems to be an interesting deal... get in touch with me on MSN - I have already added u but u dont seem to be online

Back