• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vBulletin and WHMCS License

Status
Not open for further replies.

bariteau

Hi,

I recently sold a part of my company to another party and no longer need vBulletin and WHMCS

I received written authorization from both companies to resell my license (proof available upon request).

Here's some licensing information:
vBulletin
Type: Owned
Expiration date: May 5th, 2009
Price: $90 USD or $100 CAD

WHMCS
Type: Owned
Expiration date: January 20th, 2010
Price: $200 USD or $225 CAD

Transfer Procedures
vBulletin
I need:
- Full name
- Full Address
- Country
- Telephone number
- Billing address
- Valid and working Email address

vBulletin will contact you with the licensing information and I will authorize the transfer when everything is paid and confirmed, at that point, you will receive a new Customer number and password.

WHMCS
Buyer and myself will be required to contact sales support with the license number and they will authorize the transfer once I confirm the payment.

Payment procedures
Payment can be made through paypal or in person.

Paypal
Payment must be made when buyer confirms the validity of the license(s) and I will authorize the transfer. To protect the buyer, a letter (tangible good, to protect the buyer with paypal) will be sent to the buyer, if requested.

In-person
I live in Ottawa and I will gladly meet the buyer(s), please contact me.

Combined purchase
I will sell both items for a combined price of $250 USD or $300 CAD

Please don't hesitate to post or PM me with questions, offers (price are negotiable but be reasonable), or other.

Updates
vBulletin license price: $80 USD or $90 CAD
WHMCS: $150 USD or $180 CAD
Both: $225 USD or $260 USD

Keep in mind:
vBulletin: You can get another year of updates for $40 so: $180 - ($80+$40) = $60 of savings
WHMCS: the license is only 3 months old. there is a $20 transfer fee that will be absorbed by me, the buyer does not need to worry about this fee!

Last edited:
Damn that vBulletin expires in 10 days or so.
Thats way to much money.

And you can buy WHMCS at their own website for $15-18 a month or something. You can get a new owned for $200.

Last edited:
I may be interested in the vBulletin licence if you knock the price to $80. Also - your need to get Jan to validate it.

Also - On WHMCS - You can pick up a NEW owned license for only $199 from http://whmcslicenses.com/ - Who are part of the licensepal network. Thats cheaper than your selling a used version :p Plus there is a $20ish transfer charge if you have the license direct form WHMCS.

Done deal for the vB license, I can either have Jan confirm it or have vB staff contact you prior to payment.

If you prefer the later, pm me the requested info and I'll have the vB staff contact you with the licensing info.

As for whmcs, I go my price from their website (they quote it at $250) but I'll kick it down to $150 (keep in mind, it's only 3 months old).

Hello,

I may be interested in the vBulletin licence as well, however I would be more interested in the price being reduced as the service is close to be expired.

I live in Ontario, and would be willing to do a EMT if you need cash ASAP.

Hello,

I may be interested in the vBulletin licence as well, however I would be more interested in the price being reduced as the service is close to be expired.

I live in Ontario, and would be willing to do a EMT if you need cash ASAP.

Please keep in mind that a renewal of updates is only $40 USD (until 60 days after the expiration date, then it's $60) bringing the total of my price + update to $120, that a bargain against the $180 original price. Also, if you choose to not buy the update renewal, since it's an owned license, you can keep using the board (on 3.8.2) forever!

It has now been verified by vBulletin as a valid owned license.

Please let me know if it has been sold. If not I would be interested in the EMT option.

I would do the email money transfer, once I have the login information I would provide the password to access the money.

Let me know if that works.

it's not sold. I would prefer Paypal than electronic money transfer since I'm not 100% sure how the later works

bariteau - Sorry, I will have to retract my offer, due to the current exchange rate, it worked out only £10 more expensive for me to buy a license direct from vBulletin than buy this and renew it in USD.

Sorry.

All the offers I had fell apart so here's what I'm doing! I'll go auction style for 1 week, the best offer will win the license. Bids will start at:
vBulletin: $40 USD
WHMCS: $50 USD

Make your bids and I will transfer the licenses to the winners next Saturday!

Hello,

Okay I will have to contact the post office tomorrow to cancel the check that was already mailed out.

I will talk with my partner regarding a rebid. (Was hoping the $100 I sent out would cover the 40 for the script and the renewal ;)). Will update you on the bid on Monday.

Why would you send a cheque (and for more than you bid) when the OP stated he only accepts paypal? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back