• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Valcato Forums

btvs1981

Hi.

Is anyone else getting a blank page when they enter the Valcato forums?

I've tried the link on their main page (http://home.valcato.net/) and I get nothing.

Does anyone know anything about this?

P.S.: I didn't know where to post this so I came here, excuse me if I misplaced it.

Hmm, the main page works but the forum doesn't, so the host is not down or anything like that. I see that the website just got a new design, and it might be that the forum is getting re-designed and is closed for now.

Have you tried e-mailing the webmaster?

It's usually a bad sign when a host's forum dissapears. That means there there were too many complaints.

I don't know why they took out the forum but I know that they're setting up vBulletin or something.

In Reply to is0lized:

Please don't post a reply that has nothing to do with the thread.

Your icon says you hate spammers? How about not acting like one? (BTW nice sig. ;))

IRT Everyone else:

Thanks for the feedback.

Actually I don't think they closed the forums, I think they're renewing them. Thanks anyway.

sorry guys, since i am the admin of valcato, here is the story:

we installed vbulletin on valcato.NET and then a few hours later the server must have messed up big time because no matter what we cannot do anything to the forum.valcato.com site. It just messed up beyond repair.

Back