• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

valcato experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

allanh

Bankai
NLC
hi, I have been looking at the Valcato pro plans.....

can someone share with me his/her expererince with it? eg reliability, speed, support...etc

support

I hope the level of support improves with this new plan!! Because to try and get replies is less than hopeless. Sometimes never sometime in a few days .

I have left my reseller package just couldnt hack it.

There was heaps of downtime, to be fair this seems to have settled now, but I lost clients. I could give answers because I couldnt get any.

Firstly, the support is guarenteed with ValcatoPRO.

As the chief admin, its a personal promise, as well as a profesisonal one.

as its our first day, email me at liam@valcatopro.net and ill give you a special deal.

Originally posted by Liam

as its our first day, email me at liam@valcatopro.net and ill give you a special deal.

So why didn't you market valcato as support free or "you might get support"

I give the same support on Valcato... If im online anyone can contact me on my IM's and ill help instantly. ask anyone who has asked me before (like Grin)

Originally posted by Liam

So support is NOT guaranteed with your other plans?

Course we offer support.

just not with a 2 hour guarentee... there isnt many webhosts that can offer that 24/7.

I hate to keep pushing this point, but a webhost whose support department is already overloaded based on previous posts, is now offering a new set of packages to customers at a higher cost guaranteeing support? I am sure existing customer thought they were already getting support.

Hi All,

Let me clarify some things :)

Support with Valcato "standard" has the framework to be just as good as Valcato PRO (i.e. the same support mechanisms such as helpdesk, 1-800 telephone support, live chat support)

The difference is, Valcato PRO will have more support operators available, because obviously, the higher cost of packages will go towards paying more support operators.

There are more differences between pro and standard, but it would constitute advertising, but they're the main points about support.

Best thing I can suggest is try it! All plans are paid monthly with no minimum contract, AND theres a 30 day moneyback guarentee...you can't go wrong ;)

~Jerome

/me is 90% satisfied with valcato's services. The only problem with them was the few downtimes that had been experienced a few days back. :cool: Cusotmer support has also been quite good for me.

for me, VALCATO RULES ..... :D

Regards
NightElf

I would have to say that Valcato is the best web provider I've ever dealt with. I had a couple little problems with them, but both Jerome and Liam personally handled them, emailed me back just to let me know what was wrong and what they did, and even at one point compensated me for the trouble. Not to mention the problem was fixed immediatly. I have moved my business soley to Valcato, (came off of the Cyberwings disaster) and I recommend them to anyone. I'm even about to set up a second account with them.

OmniSlash
http://www.terraflare.net

I'll add to this. I've also been satisfied so far. I have the business elite plan and also just today have, in addition to, purchased the bronze Valcato Pro plan. My Valcato Pro plan isn't set up yet, so I can't say yet whether it is of better quality and service. I even prepaid both plans for a year... I must be nuts! Anyhow, I'd say the only difficulties I've noticed so far is that these people are extremely busy, and sometimes they get bogged down. But, so far so good and no complaints yet. I'll stop back and give my opinion of the Valcato Pro plan after I get setup and running. My advice to you is to give it a try. Jerome, Liam, and Jesse are decent people, and they try their best to take care of you. My 2cents worth.

hi, guys:

never mind. I am already having bad experience (lack of response + contradictory responses from their admins+ non-meaningful quotations of prices) with their support team and no longer wish to continue to learn about this host.

thanks for all the previous responses.

Mod, you may close this thread now, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back