• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Valcato dedicated servers

I doubt anyone is using them at the moment, due to the fact the order button does not work.

Heya,

We're trying (with little luck) to set ModernBill up to work with the dedicated packages.

For now just e-mail me (jerome@valcato.net) to ask questions or place orders!

~Jerome

Considering they are just reselling dedicatednow servers...

Nothing wrong with that, but how do you justify the higher monthly fees and the higher setup fees (when the introductory offer is over).

What do you add to the value of the servers to justify the higher fees? Since dedicatednow is a pwebtech offspring, I would imagine their own support department will be quite good, so why would somebody want to deal with a middle man?

I'm not trying to break Valcato down, just giving an honest opinion to the thread starter.

Hey Tazzman, here are a few reasons:

1. We dont charge a higher setup fee, there is no markup on that
2. We will obviously have a lot less dedicated clients than DedicatedNOW, making for better technical support and a more personal service
3. We operate both a 1-800 (US) and an 0800 (UK) telephone support line for our dedicated servers (not many budget server hosts offer that)
4. Due to having less clients than DedicatedNOW we can offer a higher level of server management.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to let me know.

~Jerome

I like answers like that :)

Unfortunatly, I just got 2 new servers last week, so I'm not looking at the moment.

I wish you the best of luck with your new venture.

Back