• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

V3Exchange?

grand

Yesterday i joined this program in the hopes i could double my site hits to like 4,000 unique...... Today i checked and i've served 1,600 Banners, and have received not a single hit from this program.

Anyone know a better banner exchange?

Well I've yet to receive a single hit, and i have shown over 3,000 banner views for this program :(

I'm using v3exchange too, coz they seem to have a lot of people in their network.

My click through % is around 0.25%, that's 1 click every 400 impressions, but then I'm only displaying my banner on the most relevant sites.

I'm displaying approximately 10,000 impressions a day to receive 0.25 %... overall, after 503,393 impressions, 1165 have clicked through (0.23%). Don't know how many of them are customers though.

At this day and age, I don't think banner advertising is the best way to promote your website. I use it more to generate an awareness instead of to generate sales/traffic...

I'm pretty sure that most banner exchanges are the same.

I gave 38,903 Banner impressions to the V3Exchange program LOL
Not 1 single hit back to us. I'll go check Link Exchange ^_^

Mika, I'm the developer of link-exchanges.com

Please feel free to ask your questions, or you may contact me from the "contact" link on the site if you wish.

I for some strange reason had a high ctr like 10% , and I saw that the clicks were from real sites, they have been good to me. I just dont have many impressions I got to save them up.

Back