• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UW Hosting

uwhosting

Hello, I'd like to announce the newist WKNW member, http://www.uwhosting.com

We are the small biz hosting brach of the wolfknight network. Here's what we offer:

7 Plans, from $1 to $8 a month or $10 to $80 a year.
5-50mb of space
CGI
PHP4
Python
SSI
(MySQL may be offered in the near future)

The major differance in the UWHosting and the WolfKnight hosting is the bandwidth, WK offers 25mb and 2gb of bandwidth or 50mb and 3gb of bandwidth. We offer unmetered, not unlimited--read our disclaimer. You get all the features of Wolfknight without a bandwidth cap which is better suited for a small business site. Thank you, PM me if you have any questions.

Eric,
Admin of uwhosting.com

Originally posted by Chicken
Moved, but next time, this type of thing will be tossed in the trash.

And why is that, Chicken? Seems like people here have a worse unnatural habit for bashing the honest and legitimate people than a disgruntled customer with true reason to act that way. I mean it...what the hell is wrong with you people, or do you really just come here to drag eachothers names through the mud out of joy? I see the same thing...over and over again...nice people posting what they have to offer, and then rude uncalled for remarks. Does it make you feel any better about yourselves to put the hard working and dilligent down? Or is it all you know how to do?

(This isn't just to Chicken, but to everyone who feels that they have to post something negative or unsettling about a new service out of jealousy or dislike for it)...

P.S: Grow the ---- up!

James W.

can I ask how I was violating the rules? The origional forum was "Paid hosts" I'm a paid host. So I'm not allowed to announce my service in the appropriate forum? If you read the rules it doesn't say anything about it being against the rules to post your site in the appropriate forum. I run the site I own it and I'm not promoting it for wolfknight.net or any of his affiliates but myself. I'd like to ask what rule I broke exactly and how you deam I broke it.

Well those rules are in all forums under the announcement, Peo should have made individual forum rules. Also you whould have been better off by quoting this from the Paid Hosts section:

Hosts are welcome to participate on the Paid Hosting forum, but are not allowed to start new threads or advertise their business by plugging their company and/or URL.

not something that refers to the entire Forum. Also I'd like to appologize for posting in the wrong forum, it wont happen again as I am now aware of what rule I broke.

I know this is off topic; please excuse me

wolfknight- I agree with you. Its becasue the main crowd here is under the age of 16.

Phrozen- Good job on finding the rules, but i believe the moderators can take care of these issues a little more tactfully.

Sorry, it wasn't meant to be mean, just a statement, that I moved it here, but generally board-spam is thrown. My apologies.

(Wolfnight, it was posted in the main forums, but I'm not going to address the majority of your post as this is an ad thread, not the proper place to start up a discussion about other posts).

Back