• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Use of Sub-Forum for Free Website Offers

deanhills

I'm a newbie and I've read the rules, FAQs and Newbie sticky. I don't want to break the rules. I'd like to know whether I can make a suggestion in the Sub-Forum for Free Hosting Offers. In other words I'm not the owner of the Free Webhosting service, but a user. I'd like to give my reasons why I think the Free Hosting Service is great and list what they offer as part of their package. Can I do that?
:)

No. You can't post offer if you don't own the hosting company and you are not one of their employers. But one thing you can do, post a review of a host if you have been hosted with them, and also share the domain hosted.

Thanks very much. But here's the thing. The review feature does not work in the Free Website Host section. I use the Submit Review feature, and after I submitted the completed review it goes to a blank page and no review shows up. I've tried to submit a review over a number of days. I'm also suspicious as the Website Host I want to write about has been with Freewebspace for six years and is well known to the industry as a reputable Host with a very high level of integrity. There is only one review with part of the review missing. Do you think there could be something technically wrong with the review feature for this Host?

That feature might be broken somehow, you must register there before posting a review - can't login with the forum account. You can try to post your review on the forums, Free hosting discussions.
Thanks AboutWeb, this has been REALLY useful information. I registered as per your first suggestion, but regrettably it came up with the same problem again. When I submit the review, it goes to a blank page and then hangs there.

OK, I'll now try the second suggestion - Free hosting discussion. :)

Last edited:
Back