• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

USD0.99 .IN Domain is returned!

USD0.99 for One .IN domain! Exabytes Network’s USD0.99/domain Crazy Sale is Back, but prices are moving up USD1 for every 10 domains sold. If you miss the chance, you’ll have to pay MORE as from our experience, 100 domains are usually sold within 1-2 days! So why do you need a domain? What is the big deal when the domain of your brand or company has BEEN TAKEN by others? First, your business and customers will be STOLEN! If your customers mistakenly go to your competitors’ websites instead of yours, you will lose your business forever! In today's brand conscious world, your Domain name signifies your company/BRAND. When customers remember your company, you’ll make repeat sales. .IN Domains tell your customers that you are from INDIA, Asia’s IT hub with vast potential and growth plus huge population and business market. .IN Domain sales starts from July 5, 2011, 9:00AM IST. Secure your Brand and Customers - by Exabytes’ Hotter Than Indian Curry .in Domain Crazy Sale!

I heard some people from India have problems buying domains when they don't have credit cards. The India Revenue Services have problems with people paying for their Domains with PayPal. Is that true, and if yes, how do people go about with purchasing domains in India?

We unfortunately allows only credit cards and paypal. People who will purchase the domains are web designing companies and any IT-related companies. I believe majority of the business owners own credit cards.

We unfortunately allows only credit cards and paypal. People who will purchase the domains are web designing companies and any IT-related companies. I believe majority of the business owners own credit cards.

we dont you allow sms system?

Back