• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[US Based] Reseller Account

xd3vilx

Hi guys, recently I been consider closing down DanicHost.info as I am soon looking into working with my local market and providing local base server and hosting. However, I give a second though, there is a few account that has stay with me thick and thin through bad host, good host etc and I don't intend to just throw them a side. So I am now looking to get a reseller account to host them on it.

My Requirements:
1) Able To Help Me Restore Full Backup Of These Account
2) High Uptime
3) Good Support

I have looking for a plan with a budget from around US$3 - US$5 for these account. Abit more would not be a problem. Looking forward to heard back from you.

With Regards,
Jason

Hello Jason,

Deise Host would be happy to host you. However, our smallest plan comes in at €9.99 Euro per month.

5 GB Disc Space
50 GB Transfer
cPanel/WHM
Fantastico De Luxe
Unlimited Features
Host 100 Accounts

With this, you get 24/7 Support, Free Transfer of all your accounts (as long as they are on cPanel) and a Free Domain if purchased annually.

You can check our Network Status including Uptime by going to http://www.deisehost.com/serverstatus

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to make contact by going to http://www.deisehost.com or by e-mailing info @ deisehost.com

Kind regards and Happy New Year,
Dan

Hello xd3vilx,
Operosting.com would like to offer you the following custom made plan.

7 GB Disc Space
100 GB Transfer
cPanel/WHM + Fantastico De Luxe + RV Skin + xpEvolution Skin
Unlimited System Resources (MySQL, Parked/Add-on Domains, Email a/c, etc).
Host 70 Accounts (can add more later on).
Price: €7.99/month
Price: €99.99/year

PayPal Payment Method Only!

NOTE: Shared/Reseller Account Signups are not possible via our website. Please contact me via PM/Email/MSN for more information.

Hi Jason,

We would be glad to help you restore full backups of any accounts. Our Starter plan falls within your budget, here are the details of it:

- 1500 MB Disk Space
- 15 GB Monthly Data Transfer
- Unlimited MySQL Databases and Email Addresses
- PHP, CGI, SSI, Frontpage
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
- PayPal accepted
- Free Software

$4.99 per month

This is usually a shared plan, but we will upgrade it to a reseller plan for you at no cost (client level control panel access and unlimited domains).

You can view all of our shared and reseller plans at http://www.wickshosting.com.

If you have any questions please feel free to open a support ticket, access live chat, send me a PM, or contact us at (888) 376-6240.

I can offer you a small reseller account for 7.50 USD per month, but the quality and reliability is guaranteed. Contact if you have interest.

Hello,

The maximum we can provide for a $5/month reseller account is 2 GB space and 30 GB bandwidth. If you're interested in this offer, please contact sales@visagehosting.com or PM me on these forums quoting this thread, thanks :)

Hello, Divinity Host.net can offer you,

Storage: 1gb
Bandwidth: 50gb
Unmetered Features
Cpanel 10
WHM/WHM Reseller
Overselling is by default disabled.
Fantastico
Great support and uptime.

price: $5.00 per month

PM/Contact me if your intersted.
Divinity Host.net

Are you on cPanel? cPanel has alot of options for transferring accounts so that should be no problem.

Unfortunately because you are seeking a reseller plan, we do ask a little more than our shared plans because you would be using more space, bandwidth and overall usage.

If you are interested in any of the reseller plans here then I will be happy to help you out.

If you find yourself with a host that will not assist in the backups of your accounts, drop me a message and I will be happy to help you whatever you choose to do as far as hosting. [admin@northcentralonline.com]

Our Starter Plan with Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee at $15/Mon ($13.95/Mon if paid by yearly) will suit you,

GET UP TO 3 MONTHS FREE!

Disk Space - 1,500 MB
Bandwidth - 40 GB

Services - 24 x 7 Support (Trouble Ticket, Chat & Toll Free Phone), 99.95% Uptime, Duel Dell Xeon Servers, Daily Backups, Advanced Security System, Automated Signups, Monthly Billing, Multi-Language Support, Affiliate Program, Customer Control Panels.

Features - MS FrontPage, Crontab Support, Server-Side Imagemap, Throttle Resources, PHP 4, Perl 5, CGI-BIN, Server Side Includes, Zend Optimizer, Image Magick.

Check out our other features, 30 Easy Application Collection and Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $190 @ Starter Plan

If interested send PM.

Last edited:
Quicklyweb Can offer you following custom reseller plan for $4.99 Per Month or $49.90 per year paid trough paypal.

2 GB Web SPACE
20 GB Bandwidth
Cpanel/Fantastico
99.9% Uptime Gurantee
Weekly Backups

QUICKLYWEB WANTS YOU !!!!

I can offer you the following:

10gb space
75gb bandwidth
DirectAdmin w/Installatron

for $8.95/m

email sales @ sv1hosting.com

Hi,

If you are looking for a quality host, then you need to check:

http://biggest-hosting.com

reseller plans. You get 99.9%, you can check the uptime stats once you scroll down to the end of the home page. Quality of a host is a way to go in a choosing the right reseller provider.

Thanks

hi,

We can offer you this for $4

we can offer you our Netstarter Kit:
2 GB Diskspace
250 GB Bandwidth
2 IIS Web sites
Unlimited Domain Pointers
2 Mailservers POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail. Includes anti-spam and anti virus scans.
2 MYSQl DB's, Unlimited Access, Foxpro, ODBC & Excel DB's
The MySQL and Mailbox Space is only limited to your account disk space.
FREECALL: 1-866-496-6638, 24 hours Mon-Fri, 8 hours Sat/Sun. Monitoring 24/7 x6
all this for the amazing low price of $4.00 per month

all our plans have a 30 Day money back gaurantee

Hi all, Me and my partner have selected a host and so I believe this thread can be close. Thanks 4 all ur offers.

5 GB Disk Space
100 GB Transfer
Reseller account
Reseller Templates
50+Turnkey Sites
80+ PHP/CGI scripts
Unlim POP3 E-mail
Unlim Sub domains
CentOS or Fedora
Front Page Extension
Free Live 24/7 Tech Support
$12/month
We are not using a reseller and own our servers
all are running off a dedicated T3 line.

Back