• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Urgent] Need reliable & cheap hosting

Revolutionary Host can offer you 500MB space and 10GB bandwidth for $1.50 a month. $18 a year. Or 1GB space with 10GB bandwidth for $2.05 a month. You start out with 300 of all features. If you need anything just ask for an upgrade. We will not ask why and all that, we will just upgrade you. Cpanel, fantastico coming soon, Paypal payments, Our flexible TOS that allows you to host anything but warez. We can set you up immediately. PM me if you want to order as this is a custom plan.

Hi M&M,

TJR Networks can offer you 250MB of space and 10GB transfer per month for US$14.99 annually (this price takes into account our current 50% off Christmas special). Our packages include PHP and mySQL support, CPanel with RVSkins, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more. Ruby on Rails will be available before the end of the year. All of our hosting plans now include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

If you have any queries about this offer, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

May be this looks better a ?

Data Storage - 15 GB
Data Transfer - 300 GB
30 days Money back guarantee
24/7 customer support - 1 Hour response guarantee
Custom MX and A records
Free Online website builder
FrontPage Extensions support
POP3 e-mail accounts - 100
Custom ERROR 404 page
sql, perl, php support
SSL with certificate generation
Traffic stats - WebAlizer
Stable Linux with Apache
2.5 GBits network connectivity

... and much more for only $ 6.65/month ?!?

JLHost said:
7 USD per year with deductions for transaction fees by a payment processor, Lytenhost might as well host him for free.
Its all in who you know, what you know and your buying power. This company is setup on real books and paper, not a bunch of thoughts.

The processing fees for 7 dollars would only be around 40 cents, leaving $6.60 profit which is in-turn placed back into the company to further development.

M&M, welcome to LytenHost and Thanks for choosing us!

Merry Early Christmas everyone.

Last edited:
What are you calling a profit?

The processing fees for 7 dollars would only be around 40 cents, leaving $6.60 profit

Profit: The return received on a business undertaking after all operating expenses have been met.

Let LytenHost conduct business in whatever manner they feel is best for their business. You and I may not agree, but that's his decision, and his business. Apparently his strategy is working.

Said nothing about his business, which I know nothing about. Read my posts carefully Tree before sticking your nose in.

His way of conducting business.

You are telling me that you aren't talking about his business when you say he must make no profit?

Read more carefully Tree.

Profit: The return received on a business undertaking after all operating expenses have been met.

This does not say "he must make no profit". I was just commenting on Lyten's words that out of his 7 USD per year from this particular package, 6.60 is "profit". Said nothing about his way of conducting business. That is your imagination, your problem.

JLHost said:
7 USD per year with deductions for transaction fees by a payment processor, Lytenhost might as well host him for free.

That sounds like you're talking about how he conducts business.

That is a rather light-hearted comment which actually in truth says nothing of Lytenhost conducting his business, which follows by a 2 USD per year offer by Paradise, to which I responded, positively.

Too quick to jump to your rather serious conclusions.

Back