• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

!!URGENT!! - My forum needs re-hosting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2k

Ive been away for two weeks on holiday and now when i come back my forum has been taken off by the host because of inactivity!. i need a re-host urgently, i have over 100 members and they are emailing me to get the forum back.

the forum is run on phpBB2 and luckily i have a forum back up.

My site is in english

The forum is based on the TV Soap EastEnders and is highly popular

Requirements
10GB - 20GB Bandwidth
100MB + Disk Space
CPanel
MySQL
Fantastico

I have tried contacting the original host but i have recieved no reply and i need the forum to get back up as soon as possible

If package is reasonable, i dont mind ads :)

Last edited:
Go and check out x10hosting.com for free plans that have up to 2.5 GB of space and 45 GB of bandwidth!

cPanel comes with up to:
5 MySQL databases
3 Addon domains
3 Parked domains
10 Sub domains
5 FTP accounts
15 Email accounts
15 Email lists

cPanel is also fully loaded with Fantastico, FrontPage Extensions, phpMyAdmin, Leech protection, and more! Included are site monitoring utilities such as awstats!

IMPORTANT: If you read the x10hosting.com Signup Process, it tells you how to get a bypass code so that your account is guaranteed creation, as opposed to being entered in the lottery.

When you introduce yourself in the forums, make sure to mention that you are from FWS! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or search/post a thread in the forum!

P.S. your site must be in either English, Spanish, or French; sorry!

Okey we can Offer our Custom Plan :). You can build your webshosting plan yourself. Also if your forum traffic grows , I wil be upgrade you hosting account ;) . Simple and easy hosting for everyone supported by http://hostall.biz

Yurx.Com can offer the following:

Yurx.Com
Plan 3
Require Forum Posting
No-Ads
250MB Space.
10GB Bandwidth.
cPanel, MySql, FTP, etc.

You can then upgrade this package to have achieve a desired amount of Space And Bandwidth.

Thanks

Thanks Guys for your offers but my request has now been fulfilled by my original host.

Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back