• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[URGENT] Looking for reliable host

alex_blue

Hi all,
As my current webhost is shutting down on 1st of Sep 08, I'm desperately looking for a replacement webhost which has exactly the same specs that my current host offers.

Here are the specs/environment I need to run my forum:

webspace 1Gb
bandwidth 50Gb/month
cPanel
PHP5
MySQL 4.21

Please post your offers here as I might signup immediately and start migrate my forum over.

Thanks a zillion!!:beer:

Emerson
5GB
50 GB Bandwidth
Instant Account Setup
cPanel 11
PHP5
MySQL 5.0.51
Unlimited cPanel Features

$4.50 USD Monthly
$12.00 USD Quarterly
$24.00 USD Semi-Annually
$45.00 USD Annually

Order Securely Here

Hello,

DeiseHost.Com can offer you the following custom package based on your needs and requirements:

1 GB Disc Space
50 GB Premium Monthly Transfer
cPanel 11
Fantastico De Luxe
Unlimited Features
PHP 5
MySQL 4.2 Standard
24/7 Support

$7.99 per month via PayPal or MoneyBookers

To order, please PM me.

Kind regards,
Dan
http://www.deisehost.com

DigitalWorldHost can offer you our standard Tier 4 shared plan with a 10 GB bandwidth upgrade for free!

Tier 4 Shared Hosting - BW: 40 GB (+10 GB FREE); HD: 10 GB for only $2.40/month [click here to order]
***One Time Setup Charge of $1.00***

What's included:
cPanel 11 + Fantastico Deluxe
Number of features (emails, FTP account, mySQL databases, etc) you NEED!

Why Us?

1) online for over 2.5 years [since October of 2005];
2) have kept a 99.64% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).

Read our reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html

Please contact us with any questions at sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally. After ordering please email sales@digitalworldhost.com and you will be granted your free upgrade!

DigitalWorldHost can offer you our standard Tier 4 shared plan with a 10 GB bandwidth upgrade for free!

Tier 4 Shared Hosting - BW: 40 GB (+10 GB FREE); HD: 10 GB for only $2.40/month [click here to order]
***One Time Setup Charge of $1.00***

What's included:
cPanel 11 + Fantastico Deluxe
Number of features (emails, FTP account, mySQL databases, etc) you NEED!

Why Us?

1) online for over 2.5 years [since October of 2005];
2) have kept a 99.64% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).

Read our reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html

Please contact us with any questions at sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally. After ordering please email sales@digitalworldhost.com and you will be granted your free upgrade!

Hi there!

This seems the plan that suits me, except I can't really find what features that this plan (Tier 4) offers on your site.

What I care most are: PHP5 and Mysql 4.21

(Of course I need at as many mysql databases as you can offer!:))

Thanks again!

Hello,

DeiseHost.Com can offer you the following custom package based on your needs and requirements:

1 GB Disc Space
50 GB Premium Monthly Transfer
cPanel 11
Fantastico De Luxe
Unlimited Features
PHP 5
MySQL 4.2 Standard
24/7 Support

$7.99 per month via PayPal or MoneyBookers

To order, please PM me.

Kind regards,
Dan
http://www.deisehost.com

Hmm, this seems like the plan for me, but the price is doubled up as compared to my current hosting (and my budget). Can you explain what cost that much? Thanks:cool2:

Hi there!

This seems the plan that suits me, except I can't really find what features that this plan (Tier 4) offers on your site.

What I care most are: PHP5 and Mysql 4.21

(Of course I need at as many mysql databases as you can offer!:))

Thanks again!

Hello,

We are in the process of updating our website and billing/support systems which is why this plan is not listed on our website.

You can view the server's info at www.digitalworldhost.com/info.php and I believe it fits your needs perfectly.

And as stated, we will provide you with as many features, including mysql databases, as you need without compromising the performance of our server.

If you have any more questions please let me know.

Regards,

Tang

Hello,

We are in the process of updating our website and billing/support systems which is why this plan is not listed on our website.

You can view the server's info at www.digitalworldhost.com/info.php and I believe it fits your needs perfectly.

And as stated, we will provide you with as many features, including mysql databases, as you need without compromising the performance of our server.

If you have any more questions please let me know.

Regards,

Tang

Hi, thanks for the quick response! Appreciate much!

As my current hosting will shutdown its door next month, I still have one month ahead to signup for new host, and prepare to move my forum over to new host.

However very high chance I will grab your offer, if there isn't other better offers (hardly any, I guess ;)), I will signup some time next week.

Thanks again everyone, keep the offers coming though:cool2:

Hello alex_blue,

JSHosts Internet Services would like to offer you the following web hosting plan:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Standard Plan
- Disk Space: 5GB
- Bandwidth: 100GB
- Price: £1.50 Monthly (Approx $3.00) or £15 Yearly (Approx $30)
- Order Now
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Plan Features:
- cPanel 11 & Fantastico
- PHP 5 & MySQL 5
- 14 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Unlimited Features (More Info)
- Free Domain (.com, .net, .org only)

JSHosts is not a reseller, we own our own servers and provide 24/7 support. We can also assist in moving your website to our servers free of charge. Most forum software including PHPBB, Invision Board, vBulletin will work fine on our servers.

I can give you extremely cheap web hosting with outside of my site. You will recieve PHP 4 & 5, MySQL 4, 10 gb space, and 100 gb bandwidth. cPanel 11.23.x is included with RVSkin Manager.
PM me your domain and I can set it up. If you like I will give you my PayPal.
$3/month if you pay annually.

Hello I can give you

1GB space
50GB bandwidth
Mysql - 5
PHP 5
for just $4 per month do let me know

cPanel. every features are unlimited

regards

Sure. You can order anytime and once payment has been verified your account will be created ASAP.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask or contact sales@digitalworldhost.com.

Regards,

Tang

Hi Tang,

I signed up half an hour ago but my account is still not setup yet?:angel:

I've also replied to support@digitalworldhost.com with my desired username to cPanel, please setup according to the username.

By the way, how do I redeem the extra 10Gb bandwidth? Do I need to send another email to sales@digitalworldhost.com or you will set it up for me right away later on?

P/S: I've signed up for one month just in case my site failed to settle properly on your host. If all go well, I will extend my payment to one year (anually).

Thanks again for your kind offer!:beer:

Hi Tang,

I signed up half an hour ago but my account is still not setup yet?:angel:

I've also replied to support@digitalworldhost.com with my desired username to cPanel, please setup according to the username.

By the way, how do I redeem the extra 10Gb bandwidth? Do I need to send another email to sales@digitalworldhost.com or you will set it up for me right away later on?

P/S: I've signed up for one month just in case my site failed to settle properly on your host. If all go well, I will extend my payment to one year (anually).

Thanks again for your kind offer!:beer:

I apologize for the slow activation but your account is now active and I will add the 10 GB for you right away.

Thank you for choosing DigitalWorldHost!

Regards,

Tang

Hey, how are you?

Personal Shared Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

webspace 1Gb
bandwidth 50Gb/month
cPanel
PHP5
MySQL 4.21 ??

Pm me , i will make out this plan for you! :)
$16 Annually :) with 10 gb bandwidth absolutely free.

Guarantees ?
24/7 support via tickets , live chat , email , phone and sms (coming soon).
99.9% , infact 100% uptime.:) Support all languages.

To contact us either way! You can always drop us a message at support@micromationglobal.com or contact to our customer representatives through live 24/7 help chat!:)

Regards.
Danny
Marketing manager
http://micromationglobal.com

Back