• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

urgent hosting needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

viorab

viorab.com needs hosting do as much space and as much bandwith reply your offer ill do no posting or adz(do my own)

sorry, I dont have a MSN email.
And please mention as a side comment that melvyn reffered you.

Thnx!

So you want hosting again... With no ad's and no posting...? Have you not learnt your lesson with all the bad hosts you have been with?

A few questions:

1) What does a host get from hosting you?
2) You want to make money from your site by adding your own ad's to it, how is the person hosting your site going to keep your site running?
3) Why can't you do forum posting?
4) Why do you keep coming back asking for a new host?

hi, i havent seen any of your previous posts, so i dont know what you need from the host.
i offer 100 mb instant webspace at http://www.lhost.info/ , no forum posting or user ads required, no traffic limit (that is no "artificial" limit is imposed on the connection; we all know that unlimited bandwidth cannot physically exist). however, i do not (currently) support php (if thats an issue for you)

viorab said:
and i only put affilate adz to increase traffic

You wont get any offers if you keep stating that you don't care about the host that is going to host you, your just digging yourself an even bigger hole to fall into. Free Hosting is all about respect, and you have none.

hosting-shack said:
Well you wont find that host unless you post on a forum or place there ad's. If you want hosting where the host stays up, and you don't need to do forum posting or palce their ad's go with paid hosting, it's so cheap these days.

He is right you wont find a host that offers you free space and you dont have to post or place google ads i think that host will be down like in 3 monthes or so.

Well, I have no problems with my free webhost without required forum posts or forced ads.

I am hosting for over a year now with happy users

BUT, giving free hosting does take time, needs good support, and must have nice features....... Some of them have the time, some don't.

Viorab, you need to understand that those free webhostings do that all for FREE, out of kindness and probably to learn from it.

My lesson with you, you don't respect the hosting, you are rude (as far as what I read in your comments) and you want everything for free.....

My advise: Set up your own server and complain to yourself when things go wrong.

The best policy I used so far: Users don't sign up for hosting, I choose my users.

Good luck finding your host :p

Regards,
PaulP.
http://www.swprozee1.com

(Nice people get max. 2GB space, shared bandwidth, HTML, Java, PHP, MySQL, nice features and good support)

viorab? A host is not going to host you when you act like that. Case closed. Ok, thanks, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back