• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Up to 10 gig storage, 225gb transfer, any language! Anything legal Eng. Viet, Chi.Etc

WiiNet

Free Hosting from http://WiiNetCommunity.com
Feel free to host anything legal! Video game fansite, personal site, photo gallery! Just about anything is allowed as long as it's legal by USA laws and meets the TOS!
We allow sites of ANY LANGUAGE!
If you have your own domain name, thats GREAT! We will also host it. Please include along with your application what your website is about if you have your own domain name!

Site also includes Video game previews, forum, and monthly prizes!

-10,000 Gigs data transfer
-100 Megs storage
-Free Sub-Domain, meaning "yoursite".WiiNetCommunity.com
-Unlimited Email Accounts
-Free POP3 or Webmail access WITH SpamAssassian!
-5 Email forwarders
-1 FTP account
-1 SQL Database (So you may setup your own forum!)
-PHP
-CGI
-Direct Admin Control Panel! (Visit www.Site-Helper.com to get familiar with the control panel!)
-Shared SSL (If you wish to setup your own online store, you will need security!)
-More features added the more popular your site gets!

Account Upgrades, the more popular your site, the MORE you get! (Below are added on to what you already have!)
1,000 Visitors/month = Additional 5 gigs data transfer and 100 megs storage
2,000 Visitors/month = Additional 10 gigs data transfer and 200 megs storage
3,000 Visitors/month = Additional 20 gigs data transfer and 500 megs storage
5,000 Visitors/month = Additional 30 gigs data transfer and 1 gig storage
10,000+ Visitors/month = Additional 225 gigs data transfer and 10 gigs storage!!!
If you manage to get more then 10,000 visitors/month, we will work out some sort of full site sponcership!

Other Details:
Each site must add our Google Ad-Sense advertisment code to each page of your site, excluding forums. This is what pays for the free webspace! Add code will be provided upon sign up!

Our site doesnt look like much, but hosting is reliable, and Quick, and everyone is Friendly!

Yep ^_^ Contact me and we can work out full site sponcership! ^_^

We will be setting up some new high power servers, and should handle your site quite nicely ^_^

Service Update!

Referrals! For each member you refer(that starts a active site), your own account will have an additional 50mb sotorage added, and 1 gig data transfer added!!! Just have them put "referral: Username" Where username is, have them put your username that you use on our server!!!

What if I don't get that many visitors, but I still need the bandwidth for the program i'm running? Do I get the upgrade?

Sorry, at the moment, we need to base it on visitors. Because we use google advertising, more visitors usually means more clicks on advertisment, which is required to pay for bandwidth and storage. Lots of bandwidth use, without any income or very little from the advertising, we cannot pay our bills.

It is possiable to work somting out, we may discuss further, please PM me ^_^

Sounds good, sent an email requesting hosting

Include Your home address (Otherwise how can we send you prizes ^_^ )

Just want to check on this. In my email I put none cause I dont wish to recieve prizes, is this alright?

No, that is required. I have already sent reply asking for address. I am going to update web page tomorrow saying required. That is to assist in protecting us incase someone does somthing illegal ^_^

no. Would break tos, Proxies use a massive ammount of system reasources, both memory, and processing power, and as such, with just ad's supporting us, we cannot allow it.

Thanks!

Sure ^_^ If you wish to send monitary donation, please see the downloads section of the site. Otherwise, even displaying a second banner to our site would be awesome!

(BTW, setting up your account now ^_^ )

Back