• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unofficial Gamers Network

Logo from a website logo maker, crappy layout, need I say more? It looks like the designer hit the keyboard with a hammer. My eyes burn.
On the positive side.....what positive side?
I'm sorry to be harsh man, heres my tips:
Ditch the logo and the grey style, and learn more HTML.

Loaded that movie there instantly for my Internet at School. (128k /sec about)

The theme doesn't blend AT ALL... better update it soon.

antispyware said:
except for the left column and an image,
i dont find much on your site.
add some content
err... You cant find much content?! Are you blind? You didn't click on da 3rd link in my sig then did you?:biggrin2:

Last edited:
why does it load so slowly and why is your banner scrolling through your affiliates section? to many links. not very good. is this your first site?

It's not the site that loads slowly, it must be your internet connection. Our pages have a load time of 0.1151 seconds, so I suggest you get a faster connection. And as for now, I have the banner on the other areas of the site to help bring PageRank to the main page. When some affiliates start applying then it'll get removed. And as for it being "ugly", Read post 4 in this thread.

Our pages have a load time of 0.1151 seconds
That simply states how long it took your server to process the php and output it into html. Not how long it took the server to upload it to some unknown location.

maybe if the pages are php pages and you can check em that way, but mine are pure html and I use submitexpress along with a few other programs to check my load times on non php pages.

Last edited:
Loaded fine for me. After reading the above comments I expected to see a "horrible" layout and I don't find it that bad. Don't get me wrong it needs a great deal of work or a swift demolishing but it's not the worst I've seen.

A lot of the comments are correct, lots of links, poorly organized I never read anything meaning nothing jumped out. The scrolling ad is a bit strange.

As you are targeting gamers, I'd suggest at least getting a decent template and making it your own. Gamers are used to talented gfx work.

Back