• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UnitHosting down?

no support?

jgionet said:
what the h3ll is going on with unithosting? My site(s) have been down since Thursday! Nobody at support@unithosting is getting back to nobody! Guess what? I won't be with them any longer if they "ever" do come back online. CAn't wait to see the reason for this outage..
We could not access to a unithosting hosting server (sv16.dnslists.net) on theplanet since April 1, 2005!

How can I report this trouble? They have no phone line support.
Also, support@unithosting are NOT online....

takachi said:
We could not access to a unithosting hosting server (sv16.dnslists.net) on theplanet since April 1, 2005!

How can I report this trouble? They have no phone line support.
Also, support@unithosting are NOT online....

I am also on sv16 and haven't been able to access my server since the end of march. I have emailed them everyday for a week straight with no reply. Finally, I decided to go find information on where they can be located.

I check paypal, and it says that they do not have a US account, so I checked their domain name using Whois and I found out one of the guy's address.

Registrant:
UNITHOSTING.NET Inc
5643 Wellesley St.
Los Angeles, CA 90189
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: UNITHOSTING.NET
Created on: 15-MAR-03
Expires on: 15-MAR-06
Last Updated on: 23-FEB-05

Administrative Contact:
H, Kevin UNITHOSTING.NET4iBLoi@privacypost.com
UNITHOSTING.NET Inc
5643 Wellesley St.
Los Angeles, CA 90189
US

Technical Contact:
P, Mike UNITHOSTING.NET4iBLoi@privacypost.com
UNITHOSTING.NET Inc
5643 Wellesley St.
Los Angeles, CA 90189
US

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.NAMERESOLVE.COM
NS2.NAMERESOLVE.COM
NS3.NAMERESOLVE.COM
NS4.NAMERESOLVE.COM

End of Whois Information

I have sent them a final email to the email they have listed on their domain name information. I said either put the server back up or give me my money back. If not, then I will see them in court. The money they owe me is not what i am really after. I am just really PISSED off because of the service. All i want is my database of my site.

If you would like to join in, then please find as many hostway clients as possible and reply to this thread.

tsyle said:
I am also on sv16 and haven't been able to access my server since the end of march. I have emailed them everyday for a week straight with no reply. Finally, I decided to go find information on where they can be located.

I check paypal, and it says that they do not have a US account, so I checked their domain name using Whois and I found out one of the guy's address.
At this time, sv16 is not running :-(
I also emailed to support@unithosting and whois address about this trouble. But they did not any reply.

Other servers on unithosting (ex. sv15) are running very well. What's going on?

Unithosting address (5643 Wellesley St. Los Angeles, CA 90189) and telephone number (987613454) correct?

I gave up on those bastards.. I was on sv16 as well.. I emailed them and WOW what a surprise NO F'ING reply. I have taken my business elsewhere.. I think they are just a bunch of kids running a hosting company from their parents basement.. how UNprofessional..

I have an account on Sv7 and i can not login to the cpanel and I created a trouble ticket that was never repiled to. PHP went down about Wed Mar 30 22:22:48 2005. And yesterday i get a nice .doc file and all my files deleted subdomains and parked domains.

http://mazethekid.com/

I too am on SV16 and have tried contacting them for nearly a month and they have not responded, neither to e-mails nor support tickets (at the helpdesk) nor to my filling out of the webform. So obnoxious and unprofessional.

How were you able to tell if their other servers are up?

Back