• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unique Hosting Design!

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
Hello,

I am selling the following design: http://homingsupport.com/beta/

As you can see, the design is unique and when sold, full rights will be transferred to the new owner. The design is aimed at hosting companies as it already has the main sections coded into the design.

The design will be sold with the following:
  • 1 Index Page
  • 7 Subpages (Free, Dedicated, Shared, Reseller, TOS, Contact and a Blank page)
  • 4 PSD's (Photoshop files for core editing)
The design currently uses small amounts of php but as it has been coded well, taking out the php code will result in a well coded xhtml + css design.

I am looking for serious offers on this as it is an exclusively original design. PM or email admin@homingsupport.com to view an example of the subpages or to make an offer. All payments will be handled via Paypal.

Cheers!

i thought you were starting a host called Pingex, what happened to it ?? :)

oh, ok. sorry :( . Nice template though, what sort of price were you looking for ??

AMC :wave:

Update/

I have received an offer for $100, so consider this to be the minimum offer you can make. Consider this to be an auction with bidding ending this Friday. (2nd February)

Minor customizations will be included and a live version of the full website is available upon request.

Back