• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ultimate Web Hosting Platform

azoundria

I'd like to know what the greatest frustrations that you, as a web hosting provider, have run into, which could have been solved easier or faster with a better control panel.

What are some features that exist in your current panels, which you couldn't live without?

One feature missing would be to automatically suspend accounts using scripts like rapid leech to overload the server . Of course simple scripting could do it as well .
But a feature where we could dynamically setup which files to not allow on servers , how much load before an account it auto-suspended and such features .
This is one issue especially with free shared hosting accounts .

i agree with aloycasmir,,,

a system,by which we can set the maximum cpu/bandwidth load after which, the website gets suspended automatically would be very useful....

Currently we have to manually check for high resource intensive websites when our server is under high load.
this is not limited to rapidleech etc only, Once , my client's website (which was joomla based) was cousing high server load, and i had to find it and manually suspend it, which took almost 30 minutes, until than, server was very slow.
so, automatic suspension would be great.

Are any of you guys using WHMCS, as there are modules that measure this and can suspend/terminate accounts ect

Back