• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

uh , why?

Zafar Ahmed

every time i post in the ads and offer sections about needin a flash intro , why is it deleted by the moderators?

just want to know..please if you delete a thread , give a reoson for it.

It is probably becase your are not offering it. You are wanting a flas intro. There is a difference between offering and wanting something.

From what I can see, you posted more than 1 offer per week. You should feel lucky for not getting a one week ban for that.

Peo said:
From what I can see, you posted more than 1 offer per week. You should feel lucky for not getting a one week ban for that.

uh ok , that was rude though.

either create a section for 'requests' or die.

Romeo, that was also rude!

We have three advertising forums, Ads and Offers, Webhosting Offers and Free webhosting offers. Surely after your time in forums you have learnt to read forum descriptions? Hopefully as soon as we upgrade to vB3.5 we will have a system in place like WHT where the you are prevented from making multiple ads under the seven days.

Jan said:
Romeo, that was also rude!

We have three advertising forums, Ads and Offers, Webhosting Offers and Free webhosting offers. Surely after your time in forums you have learnt to read forum descriptions? Hopefully as soon as we upgrade to vB3.5 we will have a system in place like WHT where the you are prevented from making multiple ads under the seven days.

I'm sorry for the rude comment. I'm looking forward for the upgrade.

Thank YOU :).

Back