• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

U.S Election 2004

Fuzzylogic said:
Its a sad day for world really, again the american people choose to let an idiot run the country
It's our country. Our vote. Do you even support your own leader? Is he an idiot also? Are you an idiot?

Last edited:
i don't think you quite get the whole picture. what the US does in the world has a real effect elsewhere in the world. It may come as a real eye opener for some but we all share this little planet called earth and the US being so big (as a world power) needs to take time to consider what is does instead of always going in and finding out the consquences later.
As for my own leader, i support him for the good work he has done for the country, he certainly has done some bad things like all people but all up isn't all that bad.
Curtis i would in future just learn to live with criticism, yes bush is an idoit, you like everyone else will have to live with that some day. If he'd been the president of some other country then it wouldn't be such a problem but what he does has far reaching consquences as i mentioned above.

I don't think you have the whole picture.

It's what the majority wanted, it just so happens that those who didn't win are the most ----ing noisy about it.

America had a real tough decision, elect an idiot or a [d]ick[h]ead, a lose-lose situation really. I'm glad they voted the idiot in.

He gets support from our Prime Minister, so that is enough for me to support him, as the only thing stopping me from being a member of the party I support (Liberal) is that I am an employee of the Australian Electoral Commission and am ineligble to work if I have a party affiliation. So anything Liberal supports, I do (including Bush). Plus I'm for freeing the Iraqi's, a torture-free future is awaiting them.

Last edited:
CNN starting naming their pics of Bush as "-------.jpg" and "moron.jpg".

Of course the press is unbiased.

I am glad to see the left lose. After all they put into Michael Moore, the Clarke book, the commission, and all these things - this HATRED of conservatives and Bush - they threw in this election it is a GREAT DAY to see it all FAIL.

All the Dems have to show for their "unperecedented effort" and "energized base" is Barack Obama in Illinois who was a shoo in and a Conservative Democrat Salazar in Colorado.

The most rewarding part is seeing the depression and anger on the democrats side. My poly sci teacher in class had tears in her eyes. That was the best. The left was so out of touch with reality that they thought since they hate Bush everyone else does too.

I love it!

CNN starting naming their pics of Bush as "-------.jpg" and "moron.jpg".

Must have been some irate webmonkey, it's back to something like "laurabush135.jpg" or something now.

To be fair, it does work both ways though, look at the murdoch media co's, ie. Fox news... I do believe we need more pro right-wing press though.

And celebrities, where do they get off telling people who to vote for? The average celebrity (especially musicians *cough* Rock Against Bush HAHAHA *cough*) would probably have 1/5 of the IQ of the average citizen. This comes straight from Chris Isaaks mouth, what a legend he is.

All you Demo's, you should be happy, coz now you can hear "intelligent" actors tell you why Bush is bad for another 4 years. And buy more "great" activism CD's like Greenday's new one or Rock Against Bush.

HAHA. Anyways, I'm spent.

At the voting polls in North Carolina, there were only like 2 or 3 people with Kerry signs, the hundred rest had Bush Cheney signs.

*most likely the opposite in California
lol

GO BUSH!!!

Conscript said:
it is a GREAT DAY to see it all FAIL.

The most rewarding part is seeing the depression and anger on the democrats side. My poly sci teacher in class had tears in her eyes. That was the best.
the people who run the nation, everyone!

anywho, should anyone refute to the 'the left are out of touch with society' by pointing out to the right's tendency to be overly religious and base decisions from religion, and whatnot, and believing homosexuality to be a lifestyle, not a nature issue, and so deny these people their natural rights (discouraging them, blocking their rights of living like a normal human, and ostracizing them just because they were born a certain way..?)...

bozley05 said:
To be fair, it does work both ways though, look at the murdoch media co's, ie. Fox news... I do believe we need more pro right-wing press though.
how about an OBJECTIVE press?

oh, the irony. someone preaching 'intelligence' and the intelligence of someone when they... err.. well i won't point out explicitely why it's ironic, because that's mean, and maybe a personal attack. :rolleyes:

anywho, since you mention intelligence:
1. Massachusetts - kerry
2. Connecticut - kerry
3. Vermont - kerry
4. New Jersey - kerry
5. Wisconsin - kerry
6. New York - kerry
7. Minnesota - kerry
8. Iowa - undecided*
9. Pennsylvania - kerry
10. Montana- bush
11. Maine - kerry
12. Virginia - bush
13. Nebraska- bush
14. New Hampshire - kerry
15. Kansas - bush
16. Wyoming - bush
17. Indiana - bush
18. Maryland - kerry
19. North Dakota - bush
20. Ohio *
21. Colorado - bush
22. South Dakota - bush
23. Rhode Island - kerry
24. Illinois - kerry
25. North Carolina - bush
26. Missouri - bush
27. Delaware - kerry
28. Utah - bush
29. Idaho - bush
30. Washington - kerry
31. Michigan - kerry
32. South Carolina - bush
33. Texas and West Virginia (tie) - bush
35. Oregon - bush
36. Arkansas - bush
37. Kentucky - bush
38. Georgia - bush
39. Florida - bush
40. Oklahoma - bush
41. Tennessee - bush
42. Hawaii - kerry
43. California - kerry
44. Alabama - bush
45. Alaska - bush
46. Louisiana - bush
47. Mississippi - bush
48. Arizona - bush
49. Nevada - bush
50. New Mexico - bush
nope.. north carolina not too high...

in 2000:
State Avg. IQ 2000
1 Connecticut 113 Gore
2 Massachusetts 111 Gore
3 New Jersey 111 Gore
4 New York 109 Gore
5 Rhode Island 107 Gore
6 Hawaii 106 Gore
7 Maryland 105 Gore
8 New Hampshire 105 Bush
9 Illinois 104 Gore
10 Delaware 103 Gore
11 Minnesota 102 Gore
12 Vermont 102 Gore
13 Washington 102 Gore
14 California 101 Gore
15 Pennsylvania 101 Gore
16 Maine 100 Gore
17 Virginia 100 Bush
18 Wisconsin 100 Gore
19 Colorado 99 Bush
20 Iowa 99 Gore
21 Michigan 99 Gore
22 Nevada 99 Bush
23 Ohio 99 Bush
24 Oregon 99 Gore
25 Alaska 98 Bush
26 Florida 98 Gore
27 Missouri 98 Bush
28 Kansas 96 Bush
29 Nebraska 95 Bush
30 Arizona 94 Bush
31 Indiana 94 Bush
32 Tennessee 94 Bush
33 North Carolina 93 Bush
34 West Virginia 93 Bush
35 Arkansas 92 Bush
36 Georgia 92 Bush
37 Kentucky 92 Bush
38 New Mexico 92 Gore
39 North Dakota 92 Bush
40 Texas 92 Bush
41 Alabama 90 Bush
42 Louisiana 90 Bush
43 Montana 90 Bush
44 Oklahoma 90 Bush
45 South Dakota 90 Bush
46 South Carolina 89 Bush
47 Wyoming 89 Bush
48 Idaho 87 Bush
49 Utah 87 Bush
50 Mississippi 85 Bush
north carolina definitely not too high! look at california, where you say all the actors are. hmm...

Conscript said:
The most rewarding part is seeing the depression and anger on the democrats side. My poly sci teacher in class had tears in her eyes. That was the best. The left was so out of touch with reality that they thought since they hate Bush everyone else does too.

I love it!

You enjoy seeing a divided country? You delight in someone's tears because they believe their country made a horrible mistake? Even if you think they are wrong, why would you take pleasure in that?

Have you ever considered that perhaps you're the one so out of touch with reality? Just because 51% of voters in the U.S. voted for Bush doesn't mean they are "in touch."

Even after the final report of Charles Duelfer to Congress saying that Iraq did not have a significant WMD program, 72% of Bush supporters continue to believe that Iraq had actual WMD (47%) or a major program for developing them (25%). Fifty-six percent assume that most experts believe Iraq had actual WMD and 57% also assume, incorrectly, that Duelfer concluded Iraq had at least a major WMD program.

Similarly, 75% of Bush supporters continue to believe that Iraq was providing substantial support to al Qaeda, and 63% believe that clear evidence of this support has been found. Sixty percent of Bush supporters assume that this is also the conclusion of most experts, and 55% assume, incorrectly, that this was the conclusion of the 9/11 Commission.

(from a study conducted in October 2004)
Reference: http://pipa.org/

I believe this is going to eventually lead into a civil war of sorts.

Capitalism...pffft.

Daniel said:
I believe this is going to eventually lead into a civil war of sorts.

Capitalism...pffft.
HEY! i'll support that. It would solve lots of problems. They wouldn't interfer with other countries affairs for starters. So americans continues arguing amoung yourselves and keep the world safe :p [/sarcasm]

You enjoy seeing a divided country? You delight in someone's tears because they believe their country made a horrible mistake?

Absolutley and the reason is the way they went about this whole election. They ran a campaign of hate and conspiracy theories. Despite bin Laden now admitting that he did 9/11 there are still some kooks who think it was an inside job.

They ran on fear and hate. Their entire last year was focused on hating conservatives and hating Bush. Liberals were just so mean spirited that they deserved to lose. From the lies of Michael Moore's new movie to the forged papers from the national guard, to the partisanship of the 9/11 commission to the 60 minutes "anti-Bush book of the month club" it ALL FAILED.

Libs deserved to lose for being so mean spirited, for lying, for distorting, for HATING. That's why its so sweet to see them lose after they've invested so much emotion, lies, and hatred into this campaign.

you can't tell me that the bush campaigns weren't mean spirited, weren't attempting to spawn hatred towards kerry or democrats, haven't lied, haven't distorbed information (and they have, insanely; so many people still think there are wmds in iraq and saddam had connections to al qaeda; or, say, kerry's 'flip flops', another set of lies); you cant say that his administration hasn't lied or denied things to the american people (ie., holding back 9/11 report because it might be embarassing for the administration?)

here's an example: just a few days before the election, the republican campaign set off recordign messages calling random houses to 'vote for kerry so gay marraige can be achieved,' or bush campaigners out in the streets with signs supporting gay marriage, a long with a kerry/edwards sign, or 'pro-life! pro abortion!' sign along with kerry/edwards. that isn't distorting, hating, unfair? seems to me it is.

why don't you just come to terms and say BOTH sides were 'equally dirty'?

so many people still think there are wmds in iraq
Those explosives are, what... weapons of not a lot of destruction?
kerry's 'flip flops', another set of lies
Show me.
why don't you just come to terms and say BOTH sides were 'equally dirty'?
I do agree with you there. This was a dirty election. Even on the local level, every other commercial was for this one race, and they were ALL smear campaigns.

2004election_by_iq.png

Last edited:
Back