• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TV Card

I mean I want to watch TV on my computer and I heard you need something like a TV card. Is the link above it?

Originally posted by Gnies
I mean I want to watch TV on my computer and I heard you need something like a TV card. Is the link above it?

Yes, it's a link to a store that has it for sale.

That's rather odd... I was just looking at this one as well! Just coincidental, as I know absolutely nothign about them, and have really no idea which to buy. Someone said they got it so I was checking it out. Hmmm... second recommendation, I suppose this is the one I'll get unless anyone has any better suggestions?

Yeah, there are alot cheap ones, just not all of them are high quality..

That one has a NICE remote control in it

That's rather odd... I was just looking at this one as well! Just coincidental, as I know absolutely nothign about them, and have really no idea which to buy. Someone said they got it so I was checking it out. Hmmm... second recommendation, I suppose this is the one I'll get unless anyone has any better suggestions?

Although I don't have one I've heard a lot of good things about it.
Leadtek Winfast DeluxeTV2000XP Customer Reviews, Tech-PC Review

Another suggestion [idk if I would recommend, I've heard more bad then good] is the MSI TV @nywhere,
MSI TV @nywhere Customer Reviews, SharkyExtreme Review

Is there a cheaper one than that?

:(

Not too many.....well that's if you want a quality one. But here are some options....not too much cheaper. Sorry but I have a hard time recommended/suggesting crappy hardware.

AverMedia AVER TV TUNER CARD for $36
ATI TV Wonder VE for $45

These prices are from newegg.com I they get my highest recommendation as an online computer hardware vendor. Their products are very cheap and they are very reliable. Here's their Reseller Rating if you don't believe me. Ok bye.

Back