• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trying to remember the name of a program

CAWUnited.com

I had a program on my computer before i formatted. The name of it was one word, and it was for launching shortcuts easily. the default key combination was Windows Key + Spacebar, and it brought up this box that you type the name of the shortcut. I can't remember the name of it, and i want to use it again.. Does anyone here know the program i'm talking about?

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion bruce. I have installed it but there are some features that i wanted that it lacks. one being that in my program, if you typed google blah, it would search google for "blah" and many other scripts like that. I'll just keep trying to find it. I think the name of it was one word. And, i thought that it had something to do with the word "one" or uno or something like that.. but i may be wrong. but, it was definately one short word.

Back