• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Travel Tips

"Most airline crashes occur during take-off and landing", what kind of helpful tip is that? :D

"Always choose the most direct flight - most airline crashes occur during take-off and landing"

I am traveling on friday. I will change 3 planes. I could do it with 2, but it would be a lot more expensice (double) ...
I am not really afraid of the airplanes. I've been to many of them .. about 40 flights the last 4 years.
I am only scared when we have to land with very windy and rainy weather.

K, i just updated it :)

BTW: my worst flight is from miami to grand bahama island... 18m 27s flight... over the bemuda triangle in a 30yr/old plane :eek:

They didn´t seem to mention there are more cars accident as percentage wise than airplace crashes as percentage wise. Meaning airplanes are safer than cars.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
They didn´t seem to mention there are more cars accident as percentage wise than airplace crashes as percentage wise. Meaning airplanes are safer than cars.

They ... Check out the address for the site and my sig link :D

"Remember drink plenty of water, OJ or any other drink -- there free on a international flight. Keep the alcohol at a minium..."

Soft drinks and water are free on any flight, it's alcohol that's not charged for on international flights. "Minium" is misspelled, it should be "minimum", and you're using the wrong "there", you want "they're".

Back