• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Torrentflux hosting

Proxyep

i was offered 10gb disk space and 100gb bandwith for $3/month at clearprohosting

only problem is that torrents arent allowed :S, can anyone offer that with torrentflux hosting?

I only ever plan on 1-2 torrent at once and not that often at that, and
If you dont mind i can use transmission instead of the standard bittornado which is way way lighter on the CPU usage.

and torrents are quite likely to be legal e.g downloading linux.

paypal/creditcard is fine by me.

Last edited:
Hello, we do not allow torrents on our regular web servers. But we DO allow them on our file hosting servers as long as it is light on CPU usage AND if the torrents are 100% legal.
I do not think you will find anything cheaper than this for torrentflux:

Here are our plans:

• 1 Gb Space/2 Gb Bandwidth - $6/month
• 2 Gb Space/4 Gb Bandwidth - $8/month
• 5 Gb Space/10 Gb Bandwidth - $12/month
• 10 Gb Space/20 Gb Bandwidth - $16/month
• 10 Gb Space/30 Gb Bandwidth - $18/month
• 20 Gb Space/40 Gb Bandwidth - $21/month
• 20 Gb Space/50 Gb Bandwidth - $23/month

For more info, contact me at admin@clearprohosting.com

Good Luck!!

wow.... such a massive drop in HDD space and Bandwith..... also a big increase in price... problem is that even $6 a month in US dollar becomes $10 a month in $NZ :cry2:

why the big drop in HDD space and bandwith anyway?

Last edited:
This is because file hosting servers are more expensive and harder to maintain. My other plans are only for regular web traffic with no file downloading.

I can offer a 10GB/300GB b/w vps with torrentflux ready installed on top of Lamp. Fedora 5 based 512MB ram.

Let me know if you need it. I'm currently in the process of setting up http://fluxhost.li

Hello! i'm Samatha!

I just want to share a great web hosting with you.
The host seem to be perfect for me and also they provide low cost web hosting for huge amount of space and bandwidth.

AS you can see on the website , the price start from $ 1 only.
You have different options,either you buy the lifetime web hosting or the monthly 1 :)

Visit this great website:
Code:
neoshar e.net

MysticHost.info can offer you at a custom plan for torrentflux:
cPanel + Fantastico with unlimited features

5GB Space
50GB Bandwidth

For just $8 USD / month.
OR
$88 USD / Year

Optional
One-time $2.00 USD fee if you want me to help you install torrentflux.

PM me if you are interested in this offer.

Last edited:
Torrentflux uses a lot of server resources, if you plan on using that script i suggest getting your own VPS or Dedicated server.

I can offer you a custom plan.

5000 MB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
$7.50 / month OR
$75 / year (save 2 months)

10,000 MB Space
200 GB Bandwidth
$12.50 / month OR
$125 / year

All plans come standard with the following:
Cpanel with Fantastico
RVskins
Unlimited Features (MySQL, FTP, Email, etc)
Free Technical Support

Please note that we do not condone illegal files. If your CPU usage becomes excessive, your account will be suspended until the CPU returns to normal.

Also keep in mind that we do not oversell.

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions or are interested in my offer.

If you are still interested fluxhost.net has just what you need !

www.fluxhost.net

note : they are still working on their site so there might be some downtime.

All software comes preinstalled.

Cheers Gray-eye. We're still working on the site but we're offering packages already. We actually have over 15 customers pre-launch.

Wow

Well grey eye and vODKA you certainly got a lot of my mates watching your site, waiting for the good deals to commence, me included, sick of the crappy service from Ispace, torrent flux is easy to upload to from other sites, but I'll be a monkeys aunt if it dont like you making torrents to seed to your own site...total crap and no instructions or directions...sheesh. So hurry up i got you a lot of potential customers....nice prices too.top marks

Last edited:
Well got to know the prices, and in my opinion they are ridiculously expensive. I know torrents are risky business for hosters and I understand slight increase in prices, but you can get quality VPS for 40 USD and its likely to have at least hundreds of gigabytes of bandwith. I know I'm going to get flamed, but it's true I just rented one for 20 pounds a month with "unlimited" bandwith (asked them and its ok to torrent and ok to transfer 5-10 TB per month).

I think you'll find you need at least 512mb ram to run torrentflux properly. You also need to configure apache properly as the default set up is no good for torrentflux.

We're also offering a heavily modified version of torrentflux. I don't think $15 for 5GB of space and unmetered bandwidth is over priced at all. In fact it's probably cheaper than the 'qaulity' vps you talk about. Not when you throw in support and the fact the server is managed and pre-installed. I quoted yout $55 for a 512MB 20GB unmetered bandwidth VPS, look in the VPS offer section if you think my price was high :S

for me, torrentflux doesn't cause much CPU load althought it may cause so much Memmory load. It causes ,with me, not more than 1.5 CPU Load (Intel Celeron) while exceeds 75% of 1GB Ram. I thinks it depends on the speed of downloading. If it downloads with high speed, more memmory is consumed.

Back