• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tools to manage domains offsite?

Somnus

Is there a tool to manage domains from registrars like GoDaddy and Namecheap off site?

I have roughly 50 domains that I would like to manage without logging into this or that site, and update the contact information without doing one domain at a time.

Is this possible?

I hate the GoDaddy website, but that is where 90% of my domains are sitting.

_Any_ tool to make this easier to administrate would be a god send.

I use Domain Punch, but you can't change the contact details with it.

If you dislike the godaddy CP so much (can't blame you there), Namecheap have a special where you can transfer your domains to them for $6.99 :angel:

resellerclub.com; enom.com; So many others!

Heck, WildWestDomains? I think that is a part of the GoDaddy group or something. You can ask GoDaddy to transfer your domains to your WWD account once you register there, I suppose. Contact them first though.

You have to either 1) Transfer to the one registrar, or create a API that will let you do this - but I don't think they all will :p So in short, what you want in your terms is not possible, but it is if you're willing to spend loads of cash to just transfer them to the one register.

I wonder about the number of domain names you have.... If you have lots of the domain names yoiu will probably need it. On the namepros you can meet some experts on it

Yes, but it seems the OP wants to completely brand the registrar using their own scripts and integrate it 100% with their billing system.
Got it thanks. as srever said better ask help from experts and NamePros indeed good place

If you point all the domains to an external domain management service you can manage by logging into one login it is the simplest way to do this

Back