• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Too much free forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual facts

Frankly speaking ...

paying $10.30 for a full shared ? hosting is relatively very cheap.
If you all say that the domain cost about $8 ++ , the hosting is only $2++ a year ... and i don't see it is much expensive that all other hosting found in this site.

Look at digitalrice , donation $2 for a standard hosting ... can we just use this $2 to get a FULL FEATURED PACKED hosting ?

And i one question to ask Hosting-PP , is your server apache based ? and is our account and domain guarantee to last forever ?

if he is able to resolve this , i believe there will be .... no problem in registering one

Last edited:
The whole point of which you continue to miss is that you can not make a profit providing Unlimited Everything for $10.30 a year.

you do get a pd domain at 10.30

you do get a pd domain at 10.30, unless they hack your cc number. than the worst off you are is 50.00 and they more than likely end up in some bighouse where a guy named bubba be thier best friend,lol..., the worst off you are is your out hosting but you own the domain and free to move it to the nameservers of your choice.

i wonder if anyone here or at wht took this offer yet?????....

Last edited:
You have made some dramatic changes and certainly more realistic :) As you are allowed a new thread here per week, please feel free to start a new thread tomorrow outlining the new setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back