• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Too much free forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Free CPanel 6!
- Free Set Up
- Free Unlimited Space
- Free Unlimited Bandwidth
- Free Unlimited sub-domains
- Free Unlimited FTP accounts
- Free Unlimited Pop E-mail
- Free Unlimited MySQL Db's
- Free E-mail Tools (Web-Mail)
- Free CGI/ Perl Scripting
- Free PHP / Linux ASP
- Free SSL Secure Server
- Free Site Submission
- Free MS FrontPage 2000
- Free Ad-Free Site
- Free Server Side Includes
- Free 99.9% uptime
- Free forever

It is incredible, but it was true, it is true and it will be ture forever.

http://www.Hosting-PP.com

http://www.Hosting-PP.com/hosting.htm
*You have to register a domain from us or transfer a domain to us first before get the free unlimited package! This step means you are serious in our business and it is also easy for us to manage your account. Domain will be registered under your name not ours! You can change your name servers to whatever if you are not satisfied with our hosting.
Nice to see you changed your domain name. ;)

i'll probably sign up.. once i convince my parents...

how long have u been around?

[add]

done some homework.. did a traceroute on hosting-pp.com

ur renting dedicated servers from http://dv2.net?

are they good?

Last edited:
hiya

hi, we are 5 webmasters, we started the free business 7 days ago, and everything was smooth, we received 200 emails per day, and around 20 clients sign-up per day.

The first domain was hosting-paypal.com , and in order to avoid Paypal trademark law, we decided to change the name to hosting-pp.com .

So so far so good.

i hope my AU$20 investment will be worth it.. now to get mum

[add]

whay payments do u accept?

Last edited:
credit card only

hi, my friend,

because the server is free, we have no plenty time to due with cheque or bank transfer.

The only payment is credit card.

our domain control panel has a secure server to accept visa, master, american express.

yes, a few clients pay us for support by Paypal. Paypal also needs credit card to active.

We will provide more professional service until we set-up new business to make profit.

We will sell our php software in future.

Many thanks.

how is it possible to offer unlimited space/transfer? are you a scam? some people seem to think so

our server is for business, not just a rubbish bin, if your site grows to yahoo size, we are willing to buy more servers for you, and try to make money together.

We do not allow clients upload mp3, video or any single file which is over 500MB except permission.

But we allow you to install vBulletin, PHP-nuke, php shopping cart, or whatever php scripts.

You will enjoy our server, no doubt.

is there another way I can contact you, MSN, AIM or Email.. because this thread is getting a bit annoying..

Why do you need to transfer the domain? Can't you just set the nameservers?

Also, can I use it with a uni.cc domain because I don't want to transfer my real domain to you guys .. :eek:

umm...

it is just easy for us to manage your hosting account, if your nameservers have been changed to others, you hosting account will be terminated immediately.

If you get a free ticket for a 5 stars hotel room, you still need to register your name in the hotel, in case something happens...

Why is it so important that current domain name owners transfer to you? Why not transfer to you when expiration is getting close? What happens if you go under? What happens to their domains then? You have only been around a week, so anyone entrusting their current domain to you would be foolish I would think.

hiya

hi,

the domain is only $10.3/yr

the hosting is unlimited everything + mysql, and it is free.

If you still say it is too expensive, and it is not worth to pay $10.3/yr to get free unlimited everything. you still can transfer your domain back to other companys. becase we don't make profit from domain, and the domain will be registered under your name not ours.

if you found the other company which give you a free top level domain and free unlimited hosting +mysql, please let me know.

Our package is the cheapest in the world.

We are just a few guys who love internet, and we will sell our php software in future to make profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back