• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Todd, Peo help

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
Hi

I cant access FWS without a proxy :cry2:

This stupid proxy is doing my head in, ahhh, keeps showing me popup ads on each page.

Is this due to the DNS change etc etc, I cant even view the site via the IP.

Last edited:
Weird... I see fewer visitors online than usual so maybe there's something wrong. I'll see if Todd can fix this. Most likely it has something to do with the DNS change or the server move.

The ip adresss is http://216.243.178.22/forums/

Jan just contacted me. Apparently she can't access the site thru ip or domain at the moment. Same situation for a lot of others I assume.

For me it's been working so far.

Peo said:
Jan just contacted me. Apparently she can't access the site thru ip or domain at the moment. Same situation for a lot of others I assume.

For me it's been working so far.

lol, a mod banned from the forum :p. Must be some sort of issue, should clear up soon *hope*.

Last night MySQL apparently went down and a reboot was issued to take care of it. Apparently daemontools isn't properly restarting some services. I'm not sure why that is right now, but it should be fixed for now.

Todd said:
Last night MySQL apparently went down and a reboot was issued to take care of it. Apparently daemontools isn't properly restarting some services. I'm not sure why that is right now, but it should be fixed for now.

I still cant access the site with the full URL freewebspa etc etc, I will leave it for 24/h & lets see what happens.

It propogates then unpropogates. Craig, if you stay connected constantly, try disconnecting and reconnecting. That is the only way I have been able to access the site at all a few times :S

Jan said:
It propogates then unpropogates. Craig, if you stay connected constantly, try disconnecting and reconnecting. That is the only way I have been able to access the site at all a few times :S

Am on now :p, I couldnt shut down the network as it powers all the computers so I had to wait until it was late, anyway works now.

Back