• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Today is my 10th Anniversary on the Site!

They must have taken that option away from me, or something. I only see the option "I approve" when leaving rep...

fwsnonegrepoption.png

Yep. It should be directly under the "I approve". Looks like they might have taken it away from you.

Seems about right... I guess I disapproved with too many people's posts, so they felt the need to restrict my ability to do that. Nonsense...
angry7.gif

Yeah, I can see how they breed here. A bunch of high class occupants aren't we.

I have been here 10 years and I was here even back before a lot of you even had hosting companies.

WSWD gave me a negative rep because he didn't get his way. I had not a single negative rep until he made that decision.

Anyways forget the hosting offers. You can just congratulate me like anyone with half a brain would of done to begin with rather then post negative comments such as these. Ridiculous, you would think half of you come from a delegate convention where they're having riots in every single thread.

For those of you who did congratulate me, I appreciate it, I'm a veteran here compared to some.

I found a great host actually, and I'm currently working with them now. Thank you. If anyone else thinks 10 years on a site is a great thing to have then you can also congratulate.

Thanks guys!

WSWD gave me a negative rep because he didn't get his way. I had not a single negative rep until he made that decision.

Because I didn't get my way? No, it was because you kept arguing about something you had absolutely no knowledge about, but more importantly, the fact that you kept requesting "unlimited" everything, even though you were told it was against the rules here.

Because I didn't get my way? No, it was because you kept arguing about something you had absolutely no knowledge about, but more importantly, the fact that you kept requesting "unlimited" everything, even though you were told it was against the rules here.

Excuse me but I requested unlimited a single time and as a matter of fact corrected myself on both accounts (unlimited and cpanel).

I am a customer, not a webhost and I come to these forums to find good reliable employers who can provide what I need. I never argued with you, only stated that I did not believe you were correct. As I found out that you were I even more so corrected myself again and told you this.

You have a difficult take on life my friend and I wish you the best but if you listen to anything I say at any point in time, believe this. You need to be happier then you are. You seem awestruck and angry every time you respond to someone's thread. I only hope you will gain a sense of accomplishment in your work that will lead to calmer replies. It seems you could do a lot if you were a nicer individual.

Post count and rep seem to give you a self-advantage over some people and really it's the experience of the host that matters. For me, it's my time on the site that should matter. And for you, it should be either a congratulate or get out of the thread type thing. I see you did congratulate me at first and I thank you. Though, life is meant to be lived. And this isn't what I would call appropriate for a 10 year anniversary thread. As a matter of fact, I'm still having a hard time believing the type of posts I have been seeing in a feat no one has accomplished yet on the site to actually come back after all this time.

If you like these forums so much, why don't you contribute common courtesy instead of "going with the crowd". Which irrational forum standards have lead to the "crowd standard" being much diverted to customer needs, reliability and once again common courtesy.

The forums never used to be like this. More people got on, and those who were here were doing a fantastic job as web hosts and customers were satisfied. People were always online to speak with you.

I have nothing against you WSWD and wish to reconcile our past communications and my mistake. I am sorry and I hope we will get along in the days to come. As I will be coming back quite a bit. I hope that helped you understand that just because your on a forum doesn't mean you have to live with the internet standard of a reputation crowd. It's good to be yourself. Thanks again for your offer. Found a host though and I'm happy with the one I found.

Last edited:
Bryan/WSWD is one of the most reliable people/hosts on this forum. You might want to consider that.

Back