• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

To accompany phpCompile: Xplore v1

krakjoe

stop staring
NLC
readme.txt said:
Xplore v1

A windows desktop application written in PHP to allow some editing of windows PE executables and dlls.

Functions:

Replace:
Replace the selected resource with contents of a file from local disk

Save:
Save the selected resource to local disk

Icon:
Attempt to update icon in resource

System:
Swap subsystem from windows to console or vice versa

Manifest:
Embed Manifest that will allow visual themes to be loaded

usage:

Press browse button choose file to work with, read above function descriptions.

This is free software, written whilst bored by krakjoe: joe@interviolet.com, author of phpCompile.

Forever coding ...

979858219.png

Some of these things should have been added to phpCompile, however I lost the sources, so seperate will have to do. The embedding of manifests is especially handy and replacing resources to some degree might make updating your projects a bit easier...

http://interviolet.com/downloads/xplore/xplore.zip

Last edited:
Looking good Joe. I have a exe of phpCompile that embeds manifests straight away if you want it.

Stuff me Joe, we really have to get you something to challenge you :p

Even I can work that one too - and can see a couple of jobs for it already :D

Have to get a proper requirement doc done for you on a requirement from a bit ago, that's still 'required' as it were.

Even at that it'll be a piece of the proverbial for you and just a coffee/toilet break job the way your going :lol: Still should have done it earlier as your not only officially pro now but cost to suit (for everyone elses info - he's bloody worth every penny if you get a chance to try his work - I've only nicked the free ones so far ;) )

Looking good Joe. I have a exe of phpCompile that embeds manifests straight away if you want it.

Well actually it doesn't embed it, it has one embedded in the stub it uses, which might cause a problem for someone that uses phpcompile to write just console applications ...

Thanks for the kind words decker, this application was indeed written on the toilet, some of my finest work has come from the WC .... if you need anything feel free to pm me ...

Thanks for the kind words decker, this application was indeed written on the toilet, some of my finest work has come from the WC .... if you need anything feel free to pm me ...

The place where most great ideas come from (usually only appreciated by males, only place we get peace and quite usually).

I still need that search/book/manage/etc. work (hopefully getting funding for it partially at least) for the other not even close to web hosting site.

Once I can figure out how to put it in words I'll let you know - or once I've got enough words sorted out I can pass on I may ask for a phone number and let you tear it to shreads :D

Some of these things should have been added to phpCompile, however I lost the sources, so seperate will have to do.
Joe,
If I had the money, I'd send you an external hard drive (RoHS compliant of course) so you would stop loosing your sweet scripts. STOP loosing them!!!
Chris

Back