• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tired of expensive no good hosts? Check out these unbeatable prices!

Josh-SBY

Hello Friends,

SBYWEB is giving everyone a second chance to take advantage of our great prices. Our first advertising session was a huge success, and we want to get a double. We appreciate all of the good and the bad comments, as it has helped improve our services. Please note, that the last time we advertised, a lot of people turned us down, because we were in burstnet. We have since moved our of BurstNet and into the Newark NAC.

.:. Information

Our prices are very low. The reason they are, is because we did some searching of how we could be the most successful host, and we realized that people feel safer when spending less. Because of the realization, we modified some of the ways we do business, and we made the best possible hosting company.
-----------
SBYWEB is about choice, so if these plans below dont suit you, then please feel free to contact sales@sbyweb.net to get a custom plan setup.

.:. Shared Hosting

:: Bronze
200 MB Space, 10 GB Bandwidth, and all the extras for $20 per year!
:: Silver
400 MB Space, 15 GB Bandwidth, and all the extras for $40 per year!
:: Gold
600 MB Space, 20 GB Bandwidth, and all the extras for $6 per month/$60 per year!
:: Olympic Gold
800 MB Space, 25 GB Bandwidth, and all the extras for $8 per month/$80 per year!
:: Platinum
1 GB Space, 30 GB Bandwidth, and all the extras for $10 per month/$100 per year

.:. Reseller Hosting

:: Bronze
1 GB Space, 30 GB Bandwidth, and all the extras for $10 per month/$100 per year!
:: Silver
2 GB Space, 40 GB Bandwidth, and all the extras for $20 per month/$200 per year!
:: Gold
3 GB Space, 50 GB Bandwidth, and all the extras for $30 per month/$300 per year!
:: Olympic Gold
4 GB Space, 60 GB Bandwidth, and all the extras for $40 per month/$400 per year!
:: Platinum
5 GB Space, 70 GB Bandwidth, and all the extras for $50 per month/$500 per year

.:. Server
We feature our SafariServer right now. It is a 1.7 GHz Pentium 4 Processor, with 1 GB Ram, a 60 GB Hard Drive, and quality bandwidth provided by the NAC in Newark.

.:. Contact SBYWEB
You can contact our sales representatives online via:
Instant Messaging: Contact Names Listed Here
Forum : http://forum.sbyweb.net
E-Mail : sales@sbyweb.net || info@sbyweb.net
HelpDesk : http://help.sbyweb.net
Toll-Free Phone : 1-866-650-1234

These prices wont last long, so dont delay.

I look forward to working with you all, to give you the complete hosting solution.

Regards,
Joshua Brown
President of SBYWEB
SBYWEB.net
josh@sbyweb.net

wow, thats pretty damn good..im looking at the 600 MB Space, 20 GB Bandwidth, and all the extras for $6 per month/$60 per year deal..whats the catch? :D in other words, do you have restrictions like file types, file size limits, stuff like that?

As long as your legal your ok, i am pretty tough on warez and stuff, and i hire someone to filter through every site looking for the stuff. Other than that, like i say if your legal, your good. We offer great support, and basically, you'll feel like your paying more, because in reality, the service we offer is worth more, yet we're not intrested in making a huge profit just yet.

So if I order your 6.00 per mnth plan and get 20 gigs of traffic with it...I then use ALL 20 gigs every month, how long before I am kicked off? If I go over, how much are overage charges?

The question I am asking is...how can you afford to GIVE away bandwidth like that?

How can you afford to buy the bandwidth and give any sort of customer support at that price?

Is this cogent bandwidth? It simply can NOT be multihomed bandwidth at that price.

Are you a reseller?

Where is your datacenter?

How many servers do you have?

How many staff members do you have, or are you a one man show? If you have staff, how do afford to pay them pricing 20 gigs of bandwidth that low?

I cant think of anymore questions right now, but if you answer those to my liking, you have a customer. If not, you won't. I dont mean to put you on the spot like this, but there are too many fly by night hosts out there who think that this is a get rich quick thing. I think we deserve to know the answers to these questions.

::m0bster::

Yah, and i understand where your coming from. However, I assure you we're not fly by night, as theres plenty of money in the bank. The server is doing great, so we're not going anywhere.

To answer your questions.

1) Overage prices are discussed when you need it. Sometimes, if its just a little you need, its done for free, if you were a customer who signed up during this promotion period. We do this to encourage customer loyalty.
2) Government Grants, I spent a long week proposing my company, and it won them over. We got the money, so we were able to offer these low prices so that we can get a large customer base early.
3) Bandwidth is from the NAC www.nac.net/networkmap.asp shows there providers. We buy in bulk, and they do some very nice deals when things are bought in bulks.
4) No cogent, quality providers from the list above, and what a list it is i must say.
5) We own our own servers yes.
6) Data Center is the Newark NAC
7) We have 2. 1 is live, 1 is being prepared.
8) We have 10 staff members. We average about 1 hour for a support response via our helpdesk.

I agree with you, thats why im answering your questions even though i assumed this to be one of those kill him so we know hes fake posts. The customer deserves to know, and i've answered these questions to the best i could.

How am i doing this: Basically, I have had a financial planner help me with this. Once we get a good customer base, we will launch my expansion project. Then the prices will be those of a normal host. And then i wont have to go through all the people telling me i cant do it ;) . But I do assure you that SBYWEB is a legit company, been in business since August 2002, and plan to be in business for a long time to come. The money is there, the staff is there, the hardware is there, its all in place.

Regards,
Josh

Back