• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Time to rebuild my host spread

my signup process requires that information i am giving out space on my vps that i paid for for a year upfront

Hostaider/cphoster in Third

We can offer you 1GB disk space, 10GB bandwidth.
cPanel control panel.
No file size limit.
There is 60 day inactivity limit if there are absolutely 0 hits.

http://www.hostaider.com

This host appears to be a solid Third. The last place host appears to be struggling at best or even folded, and has been removed from the spread. I switched my spread over to help give Hostaider's system more hits.

Current lineup is cWahi, Turesweb, and Hostaider. I'll entertain any new offers, but won't be as aggressively looking for a while.

Timelord/FiniteMedia

TaoPhoenix, we would be happy to have you as a client under our FiniteMedia.com brand.

Sure. Post an offer so the hordes can see it. I'm suggesting a Min disk space of a Gig or two, more if you want to showcase yourself.

I'd prefer not to have any activity timers. More notes to follow when I see your offer.

Hello,

We can offer you the following:

1GB/Disk quota
25GB/Monthly transfer
Cpanel 11
50MB filesize limit

No deletion for inactivity.

PM me for details.

Min Disk Space

[MC];1079112 said:
TaoPhoenix, tell me your minimum requirements and i might be able to handle host your site. Ex. E-Mail address numbers, domains, sub-domains, bw, disk space...

Hi MC.

If you're still interested, I'm starting to converge on 1GB disk space. The bandwidth is flexible. I'd prefer no activity timers; I'm around. I'd like a solid file size minimum such as 10 meg.

Nusitu notes

I believe we have what you are looking for, we have been in business for almost 5 years. Our main website is www.Nusitu.com

our free web hosting package is available at www.NoCostHosting.us

Please let me know if I can assist you any further.

Thank You.

Hello Nusitu.
Quick prologue - forced-sound webpages are starting to go out of vogue because in business settings you don't want random noises going on every time you click something.

I do have to remark that your plans are aggressively high-costed. Your free plan is 150 megs and the silver plan of 550 megs is $3.95/mo. However, your 2 Gig disk level aka Platinum at $24.95/mo feels extremely uncompetitive.

My showcase spread is converging on 1GB disk plans, so you are welcome to enter if you can provide that. My key tests are longevity which I think you can handle, and later, testing how well hosts avoid overselling.

Regards,

TaoPhoenix

Plutonium Coupons

We can offer 20GB disc 100GB BW on our free hosting plans, please let me know if you are interested.

Cheers.

Really!? Let's check a couple of things.

This is a Coupon-ed Special-Survey Linkback spread. Checking your page produces a Boo account at 5Gig space, so if you're choosing the publicity for the spread at your stats above, please let me know the coupon code etc.

(Otherwise gang, the stats above appear to be for their 50-post/month plan, and with that level of inbound content, any manager can put the account on special service.)

Remember, turn off your activity counter. I'm around.

Last edited:
Darksoul Added

Hello,

We can offer you the following:

1GB/Disk quota
25GB/Monthly transfer
Cpanel 11
50MB filesize limit

No deletion for inactivity.

PM me for details.

This host also provided a strong early response to the typical setup quirks, and is now loaded with the rough shell of my page.

I'll give it a few more days then post my current lineup. I have discarded one host already who meant well but has continued to struggle.

Brandon / X10?

I can help you out, just give me numbers I'll set you up. Want more info feel free to PM me.

Hey Brandon...

I actually had an account with X10 at one point. The service was delivered as described... however even with the fairly generous requirement of only logging into their forum once every 2 weeks, I still managed to eventually lapse. That is in fact one of the inspirations for my recent requirements of no activity counters.

Really!? Let's check a couple of things.

This is a Coupon-ed Special-Survey Linkback spread. Checking your page produces a Boo account at 5Gig space, so if you're choosing the publicity for the spread at your stats above, please let me know the coupon code etc.

(Otherwise gang, the stats above appear to be for their 50-post/month plan, and with that level of inbound content, any manager can put the account on special service.)

Remember, turn off your activity counter. I'm around.

Hi there - I have adjusted my package - we now only offer the Boo package (something that I have been meaning to do anyway). I am not sure what you mean by my activity counter....

Cheers,

Hey there Timelord.
Do me a favor and post the terms of the Boo package here for the board for easy reference.

A lot of sites have a (not illogical) mechanism where if they don't see some activity like logins or page hits, they delete the account. My point is this is one of my important long range projects, so I'm not going anywhere. What *will* happen is I'll park the account here and there, so make sure nothing in your software deletes the account.

Otherwise I'll start the signup for your Boo account soon, hopefully later this weekend.

--Tao

Hey Brandon...

I actually had an account with X10 at one point. The service was delivered as described... however even with the fairly generous requirement of only logging into their forum once every 2 weeks, I still managed to eventually lapse. That is in fact one of the inspirations for my recent requirements of no activity counters.

Not off x10's servers, off my personal server :).

The Great BrandonG

Not off x10's servers, off my personal server :).

That's whacked.

(DaTumThump)

Post an offer here for the board with a min of 1G disk so it can be grouped with all the others, then you can message me any signup info I need.

Cheers,

--Tao

Hey there Timelord.
Do me a favor and post the terms of the Boo package here for the board for easy reference.

A lot of sites have a (not illogical) mechanism where if they don't see some activity like logins or page hits, they delete the account. My point is this is one of my important long range projects, so I'm not going anywhere. What *will* happen is I'll park the account here and there, so make sure nothing in your software deletes the account.

Otherwise I'll start the signup for your Boo account soon, hopefully later this weekend.

--Tao

Here ya go!

FiniteMedia.com's Boo package includes the following.

5GB Disc Space
100GB BandWidth
cPanel Control Panel
Unlimited MySQL DB's
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email addresses
No Post To Host

Hi there Tao.

This seems interesting! I am surprised I didn't see this thread before. I would like to offer you the following off our H-Server for your endeavors/project.
1 GB space
10 GB Bandwidth
If interested, do PM me ;) Btw, what kind of mp3's are we talking about? Musical or some educational kind?

Back