• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Open] Thought we betta have some contrast

imho, jan needs to tune it down!! :confused2

ps- "moderating-happy" is an understatement!! :nervous:

The last two threads I closed in general discussions were closed because one was a 4 month old thread and the other was a request from the thread starter as is often the case in other forums.

Originally posted by Jan
The last two threads I closed in general discussions were closed because one was a 4 month old thread and the other was a request from the thread starter as is often the case in other forums.
it was pretty ironical that you closed the thread that you started :D

Anyway the [Thread Closed] thing is pretty cool.

Blank Verse you get credit for it. :) [Edit] Well anhedonia gets 50% credit as well so I should note that.. :) [/Edit]

vBulletin should really introduce a feature to automatically rename threads when locked. I'm sure it would be an easy hack but it's nicer if it's in the official release so you don't have to worry about reapplying it after every upgrade.

Stu! you disappoint me, that sounds like a post count thread...I don't know if I should call you on this one to make it official or not...I'm so confused...

Originally posted by stu
now only if they can get rid of the NLC... :rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO

just 16 posts .. and you'll be a NLC

And just 10 or so more days and i'll be a custom titler :rolleyes:

you'll have to post 500 more times + to get out of NLC hell :classic2:

Back