• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Thread on New Server

Looks good from my perspective as well. I'll be doing some more testing on the backend, and I've placed the IP redirection on the old server to point them to the new.

Feel free to start a new thread up if you see any issues. We've switched versions on a lot of software (including MySQL), we're running eaccelerator, a completely new OS, and much more. Toss all that in with the possibilities of human error, and there is bound to be something wrong somewhere. :)

Of course not, I am sure you have done a great job. I can already say that the forums are running much faster.

That's only because we log your IP, and I write rules so only you see them. It's one of my favorite things to do. :D

I suppose in hindsight I should have deleted this thread and posted an official notice in "FreeWebspace.net Feedback". Ahh well. If you have any real comments or criticism please submit a new thread there. Otherwise feel free to run this thread in to the ground. :)

Everything is just so quick right now. :eek:

I can open up a page and not have time to go grab a drink. :p

Todd said:
That's only because we log your IP, and I write rules so only you see them. It's one of my favorite things to do. :D

I suppose in hindsight I should have deleted this thread and posted an official notice in "FreeWebspace.net Feedback". Ahh well. If you have any real comments or criticism please submit a new thread there. Otherwise feel free to run this thread in to the ground. :)

Fun, I wish SMF 1.0.7 did that. :p

Back