• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Why..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are annoying... but for this forum to be interesting there needs to be one or two... and posts don't count here so what difference does it make?

Originally posted by Giancarlo

And don't ever, I mean ever bring my age into this. It shows how pathetically lame your argument is. It is called jackassism.
I brought your age into only to demonstrate that NOBODY no matter what age would be an expert in these matters. Stop your damned bragging, you won't ever be an expert. Spend less time arguing on BBs and more time studying your *expert* fields, then I/we might start believing in you!

Originally posted by Jan

I brought your age into only to demonstrate that NOBODY no matter what age would be an expert in these matters. Stop your damned bragging, you won't ever be an expert. Spend less time arguing on BBs and more time studying your *expert* fields, then I/we might start believing in you!

Start believing me? Why? Because I know a lot in these fields? I am an expert in these matters and that is a undeniable fact. No doubt about it. If I am not an expert, you must be a peanut farmer. :mad: :rolleyes:

You are not and never will be an expert! You are however an expert in your own opinions.....as you have rammed down our throats for months :devious2:

Give it up GC, nobody believes you....so why push it?

Originally posted by Jan
You are not and never will be an expert! You are however an expert in your own opinions.....as you have rammed down our throats for months :devious2:

Give it up GC, nobody believes you....so why push it?

Nobody has to believe me... they won't accept facts because I am an expert. Idiots we call them and this world has enough of them.

Originally posted by Jan
Wishful thinking does wonders for morale :)

Idiocy is so damaging to character.

And you are full of it.

I am the expert here in economics, politics and military stuff and that is the way it is. I have proved it time and time again.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I am the expert here in economics, politics and military stuff and that is the way it is. I have proved it time and time again.
You're not the only person who knows about economics, etc.

Originally posted by cheatpark

You're not the only person who knows about economics, etc.

Of course I am not the only. There are many people in this world that do. Unfornately I am the only one here in this forum that does. :rolleyes:

The truth is sometimes painful but in this case it is so damn true. I am surrounded by a bunch of hyper males (and females) who are high on caffeine and speak gibberish.

Mods - please close this thread.

Just a note - it's becoming a burden to post on these forums as they always end up with insults, put downs, and plan off stupidity. I guess i just won't take part anymore. or not as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back