• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] wBB..cant find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
well in that case, taking vb as an example, thier script is spyfixed i think and then resulting in vb not finding them for a wee while.

but i wanna know, whats the point/business of them knowing what their program is used for, i mean somewarez boards wanna buy the license, but they cant cuz vb wont allow them to purchase it. y's that? i dun't understand it. i mean ppl like cash in their pckets dont they?.

i think they should just backoff and let the cash come in :p:p :p :cool: :cool: :D :devious2: :classic2: :classic2:

Originally posted by Frizconoskiato
well in that case, taking vb as an example, thier script is spyfixed i think and then resulting in vb not finding them for a wee while.

but i wanna know, whats the point/business of them knowing what their program is used for, i mean somewarez boards wanna buy the license, but they cant cuz vb wont allow them to purchase it. y's that? i dun't understand it. i mean ppl like cash in their pckets dont they?.

i think they should just backoff and let the cash come in :p:p :p :cool: :cool: :D :devious2: :classic2: :classic2:

Here's an analogy. Suppose some thief asks you fund him so that he can make a plan to steal from the Bank of America. That is illegal because helping a thief is illegal.

In the same way giving a license to a warez site and collecting money is like helping the thief further expand his buisness again illegal.

kya? you nai ghanta meh hindi ghanta hoon?:confused: :confused:

meh bhe upoon hindustan ka hoon :)

actually from fiji :),fijian indian :)

hehehhe :p, your not the only indian ;)

Frizconoskiato, you can speak English and this is an English board. If you wish to converse with LAH in Hindi, use the PM feature please :classic2:

Originally posted by LastActionHero

Here's an analogy. Suppose some thief asks you fund him so that he can make a plan to steal from the Bank of America. That is illegal because helping a thief is illegal.

In the same way giving a license to a warez site and collecting money is like helping the thief further expand his buisness again illegal.
The best way to curb piracy is to lower prices. Too bad the vb developers are greedy for money.

lol, damn man, sorry if u guys felt offended, and i aint bothered really if u r ;):angry2: :classic2: :classic2: :classic2: :devious2: :devious2: :cool2:

lol yes kill vb Developers.. or on the otherhand lower it down...

Originally posted by The Red Guy
The best way to curb piracy is to lower prices. Too bad the vb developers are greedy for money.

I doubt that would cause many warez boards to jump over from warez to paid. All they want is free. They won't take any paid version, if I can read their minds correctly.

Originally posted by conkermaniac

I doubt that would cause many warez boards to jump over from warez to paid. All they want is free. They won't take any paid version, if I can read their minds correctly.
That would probably deter new ppl from using warez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back