• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread closed] So lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't he the guy i always fight with? recently about the size of monitors? is he ban from this forum?

Last edited:
In accordance with international law no one is allowed to change the laws indicated in the United States of America. Anyone found guilty would be sent to a five year sentence in jail and ninety strokes of the cane. (Code 89.243)

Last edited:
ahh crap.. how come all the good people always get ban and i don't know what happen to them.. can someone email me a little detail about what happen?

hey look! it looks like this guy been coming to the forum.. cause that terriost comment was gone.. anyway he probably register as someone else.. cause its not hard. "you ban my 1st ip, i can get a 2nd one".

uh oh.. I think i might be the next guy to be boot off. I did piss alot of people today.. and alot of you probably think i am one of them. :cry2: :cry2:

At least GC will get somewhere in life; with his level headed thinking and sensible approaches to world problems.

He wont be standing in line waiting for free checks at the unemployment office, like all you scumbags!!!

wow I just recieve a whole thread of people dicussing about GC from a nice person.

i can't believe that theard was so dramatic and emotional in there. And everyone was breaking one of the rules, by calling him "Gay"

Johnny, it was on his own admission countless times and in countless threads, even in the computer forum, that he was gay.

Anyway, let's not give him anymore unnecessary attention. He is gone, lets leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back