• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread closed] So lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean if i click 'Enter' I get to meet Club Fed?
COOL:rolleyes:

[add]
Whoops, i forgot. Isn't it against the rules to talk about banned members? :nervous:

Originally posted by Ben
Whoops, i forgot. Isn't it against the rules to talk about banned members? :nervous:
No names were mentioned were there? ;)

In accordance with international law freewebspace.net users are prohibited from visiting this site. (Code 23.62)

INTERNATIONAL LAW?? HE HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE DAMN LAW?? MY @SS! :eek:

What is code 23.62?? My zip code?

Originally posted by Resshin
..can some one fill me in....why are fws members not allow to visit that site?
The owner of that site is a former FWS member. He was banned and is obviously ticked off about it.:normal2:

Originally posted by Resshin
ah..i see....that is pretty lame...
Yeah it is. The only way that he could keep us out would be to check for our FWS cookies, and even that is bypassable.

[add]
Under Jan's penal code #1478294 we have to stop talking about something when she tells us to stop talking about it. It being a variable containing it/him/her. :biggrin2:

People, who cares? We all hated him, now he's banned, leave him alone. I don't see anything worthwile in that site anyways...

Oh, I've had a good laugh about this one.

Hey anyone want to make up their own international laws? There are a lot of numbers out there you can string together to make something look official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back