• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Project X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Myacen Network

What do you mean not really?

If people used the full potential they would either b:

a) Kicked out
b) The host will die due to massive bills.

It's great when noones using it, but as you become more popular huge sites then start flooding your servers.

why only 2 options .

you forgot

c) They will be transfering 60GB a month on a 60GB data-transfer account with no problems

I feel you think this company will be stealing you business ....

I thought you were better than that .. i defended you when NetDog had a go at you .....

Maybe i was wrong !!

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

why only 2 options .

you forgot

c) They will be transfering 60GB a month on a 60GB data-transfer account with no problems

I feel you think this company will be stealing you industry ....

I thought you were better than that .. i defended you when NetDog had a go at you .....

Maybe i was wrong !!

Well make your assumptions if you may. I have layed out the math, and it proves what I think. Hey I welcome competition :) it can only be good for the webhosting business.

But for your C) assumption. If they place 50 users on a machine, with a 60gb a month limit and they use 60gb a month, and awh has a limit of 400gb's per server from rackshack... you do the math.

Last edited:
There:

AWH only has 400GB from rackshack.
If he decides to gives 60GB to each one for 10USD, he only can host 400 / 60 = 6 person on each server. That would be 6 * 10 = 60USD per month.
That money cannot even be used to rent for the rackshack server. He still need at least 40USD to pay for the server.

If you have joined them, then that's fine. But if I were the owner, I wouldn't make that kind of pricing.

so you moan when they offer "Unlimited" and then you moan the they put a "Limit"

what do u want :confused2

let us say, there is a host which gives you 10terrabytetransfer for 10$, would you use it ?
its almost the same, no one wil use 60gb, no one will use 10tb, no one will use unlimited (the host think)
but what will happen IF the users use 60gb ?

Originally posted by murat

let us say, there is a host which gives you 10terrabytetransfer for 10$, would you use it ?
its almost the same, no one wil use 60gb, no one will use 10tb, no one will use unlimited (the host think)
but what will happen IF the users use 60gb ?

I have requested this forum to be closed as it is major off-topic

Please don't post here anymore thankyou :)

I have requested this forum to be closed as it is major off-topic

Please don't post here anymore thankyou :)

We are not saying you can't sign up for this host. I don't care if you join them or not. We are just stating facts that we have noticed AWH has some problems on renting the rackshack servers. If they can provide us the reasons why their pricing is inexpensive, then it can make all of us to understand.

well, like its already been said they are counting on (and they have every reason to) that very few will get even close to using those 60 gigs...

if everyone they hosted were high bandwidth sites then they´d have a problem...

Strange....

I wonder how cdudeuk18 can make so many recommendations in this forum, and continually NOT post his OWN url?
-snip-
Additional rules for the Paid Hosting forum

If you wish to praise a web host or warn people about a bad web host you can't be anonymous. Post your own URL (webaddress), otherwise your post will be deleted.

Re: Strange....

Originally posted by Martie
I wonder how cdudeuk18 can make so many recommendations in this forum, and continually NOT post his OWN url?
-snip-
Additional rules for the Paid Hosting forum

If you wish to praise a web host or warn people about a bad web host you can't be anonymous. Post your own URL (webaddress), otherwise your post will be deleted.

well, i haven´t seen him doing any praising in this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back