• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] New paid host with good plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

trenzterra

NLC
New paid host with good plans

I am sort of promoting it for my friend.

Paid hosting starts at US$10 dollars/month which is a good deal for what it offers.

... Removed ...

Those are great prices indeed. But can you offer 1gb of space for only $10/month. I might think of buying an account, if the host stays up for over 3 months.

Originally posted by Archbob
Those are great prices indeed. But can you offer 1gb of space for only $10/month. I might think of buying an account, if the host stays up for over 3 months.
I have asked the admin about it and he replied with "surely". Well, what do you mean by "But can you offer 1gb of space for only $10/month"?

It has been running up for some 15 days already. He says he will give a money back guarentee if the host closes down suddenly.

Originally posted by trenzterra
It has been running up for some 15 days already. He says he will give a money back guarentee if the host closes down suddenly.

his word mean snothing, i would want to see it in the TOS

Have your friend post it in the web hosting offers forum like everyone else. Unless the proper procedure is followed this post looks like spam and it's being edited. If it's valid have him repost in the web hosting offers forum.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back