• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] NEVER Trust Clickthrutraffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not go to the URL and take a look at all the programs. Be sure to read the TERMS of each program too. :)

Originally posted by Epidemic

Now i gotta edit my button too ..
How is "give us a click" begging?
well what is a good replacement?

How about no replacement? You cannot entice your visitors to click on your ads and expect to be paid on a cpc basis by ANY sponsor.

Here's a suggestion, if you want to ask your users for support, you could try placing a link to Amazon asking users to shop through your link to support your site.

Last edited:
ok whatever, i removed the please give us a click thing.
also, I have just joined dkAds and i was wondering, do they pay? :confused:

ok whatever, i removed the please give us a click thing.
also, I have just joined dkAds and i was wondering, do they pay? :confused:

They pay $0.03 a click, I believe. And you must make at least $25 a month before they will send the money. I wouldn't go with them.

Dkads will pay, just be sure you abide by the Terms of Service. ALL reputable companies will pay if you do the right thing.

And conker, most companies have a minimum $25 payout. :)

Originally posted by Demigod

wierd...that must suck too because i don't know many programs that pay you up to 20 cents per click. i wonder if v3exchange works.(they say they pay you 15 cents a click for joining their ad exchange, so you get traffic and money?)

V3Exchange doesn't pay you real money. You must use they ad-bucks they pay to buy advertising. V3Exchnage is a banner exchange.

Originally posted by conkermaniac

They pay $0.03 a click, I believe. And you must make at least $25 a month before they will send the money. I wouldn't go with them.
actually their standard CPC rate is even lower, $0.02

well I don't want to criticize any company's terms and conditions, but while canceling an account I think webmasters deserve an explanation, not just blacklist him. Maybe this guy had cd-keys that is against the terms and conditions of the program, but wont it be better if you let first know the webmaster what is wrong and try to find a solution and maybe give a second chance, than just cancel the account and blacklist. I mean everybody deserves respect, webmasters and sponsors and we have all to deal in a professional manner, not just cancel accounts because we feel like having a power trip. At least that is my opinion....

Originally posted by firstbookmark
well I don't want to criticize any company's terms and conditions, but while canceling an account I think webmasters deserve an explanation, not just blacklist him. Maybe this guy had cd-keys that is against the terms and conditions of the program, but wont it be better if you let first know the webmaster what is wrong and try to find a solution and maybe give a second chance, than just cancel the account and blacklist. I mean everybody deserves respect, webmasters and sponsors and we have all to deal in a professional manner, not just cancel accounts because we feel like having a power trip. At least that is my opinion....
VERY well said :cry2:

I don't like clickthrutraffic
the fact that they even don't accept members from Belgium says enough for me, they get the lowest rate as ad sponsors just like all other SI programs :devious2:

this is my opinion...

Originally posted by Ragzzz
Dude... CD-Keys is warez, I dont think they warn warez sites.
but they should still warn me, besides, cdkeys was the only illegal thing i had ..

but they should still warn me, besides, cdkeys was the only illegal thing i had ..

but my quesiton was why did si spend the time ot browser your site to look at content? BTW if you read there terms. they are like hitler. u can't critize them. if you do. u face suspention of your account.

Originally posted by Johnny
BTW if you read there terms
That's just it, he didn't read the terms, if he had he would have known he had illegal content on the page and wouldn't have signed up or would have made his site compliant with their terms first. Don't knock ad companies because you don't read the rules first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back