• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Israel Goverment is Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

b&
b&
Israel Goverment is Evil

Did you see on the news. they used a 1 ton bomb on a crowded street, just to kill 1 lousy militian. This show how evil they are and don't care about human lifes.

If you want to know I think 14 people died 8 of them children and 100 of them were injured and i can't believe they didn't even take this scene out.. but it was like a 2 sec scene and tho people might not notice it but it was a man with the top half of his buddy buried in rubble and his a*S and leg was sticking out. it look horrible..

Last edited:
Originally posted by Johnny
If you want to know I think 14 people died 8 of them children and 100 of them were injured and i can't believe they didn't even take this scene out.. but it was like a 2 sec scene and tho people might not notice it but it was a man with the top half of his buddy buried in rubble and his a*S and leg was sticking out. it look horrible..
Yes, it make be sick. But didn't it make you realize how terrible and wrong what the goverment is doing over there?

yea i know its a small bomb if it was drop at the middle of a crowded time square it will probably only have little casualties. only about a few hundreds maybe a 1 thousand (sarcasm)

racist retart......

Actually, a 2000 pound bomb is very large, considering that most conventional high explosive devices are 500 pounders, with the majority of the 'smart bombs' being 1000 pounders. Somehow, I suspect somebody got the figures mixed up

I agree that the Israeli gov't is totally evil, but I also would like to point out that they're talking tonnes here, and not tons. :)

Originally posted by conkermaniac
but I also would like to point out that they're talking tonnes here, and not tons. :)
1 tonne = 1000kg

1kg = 2.2046 lb

1 short ton (US) = 2,000 lb = 0.907 tonne

Alright, so I was a 2,204.6 pound bomb. That makes it a bit larger than a 2000 pound bomb. But it's still not small.

This guys responsible for 100s of Israelis deaths in terrorists attacks. He was our bin laden, and on the terror list of the US as well. Not just a lousy militiaman, as you called him Johnny.

Originally posted by shizzle
This guys responsible for 100s of Israelis deaths in terrorists attacks. He was our bin laden, and on the terror list of the US as well. Not just a lousy militiaman, as you called him Johnny.

um. aren't all arab extrememist on terrorist to you ppl and shizzle, Israel is responsible for thosands and thosands of inocennet death with no justification. these terroist u call, are only protecting there land and do whatever they can do get the Israel settlers and there evil goverment out of there land.

And do you even know this lousy militian name? because I doubt he is even on US terror list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back