• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] is it possible to repeat popup's forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

is it possible to repeat popup's forever

is it possible to repeat popup's forever so they just continue

Mullin

Yes - but you would get to people never visit your site (even if they wanted to). The popups would overwhelm their pc. Or, if they have one, a popup killer would kill them all anyway.

Lastly, you do not get compensated for the spam, since advertisers require a max number of ads per unit time.

Last edited:
You can do this with Javascript or PHP using an infinite for-loop to open a window broswer.

But why would you want that???

Originally posted by [lhomme]
Yes - but you would get to people never visit your site (even if they wanted to). The popups would overwhelm their pc. Or, if they have one, a popup killer would kill them all anyway.

Lastly, you do not get compensate for the spam, since advertisers require a max number of ads per unit time.
Yeah, add killers help you a lot. Especially with free websites!

You can do this with Javascript or PHP using an infinite for-loop to open a window broswer.

Originally posted by [skeptical] But why would you want that??? [/B]
What is the script? and; Maybe he wants to help a company out a lot or get a lot of points/prizes!

If you have infinite popups you would certainly not be very popular. And once 5 or 6 appeared people would hit cont alt del anyway. I certainly do. :mad:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Jan
If you have infinite popups you would certainly not be very popular. And once 5 or 6 appeared people would hit cont alt del anyway. I certainly do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
------------------
Originally posted by max_payne
What!?
-------------------

jan means when 5 or 6 popups start appearing on the screen many people would press

Ctrl Alt Del
together

and close the site and popups

you could just make the popup loop on itself ie. telling the popup to load a popup of itself which loads a popup of itself etc... bujt why?

firstly, i don't mean banner ad's or advertising popup's

<script language="JavaScript">
alert ("this type of popup, how do i make it repeat")
</script>

i want it for a login page on my site so if you get the password wrong you just get repeated popup's instead of

alert ("this type of popup, how do i make it repeat")

200 times

BTW, my signature does not work for my website address so you won't see my site

Mullin

I don't think anyone worthy will give you a script like that. 200 popups when someone gets a password wrong? Please!!!

Closing thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back