• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] 600MB, 35 GIG Transfer ONLY $3.99/month Best DEAL AROUND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally posted by cynix
Code:
%rwhois V-1.5:0010b0:00 rwhois.cogentco.com
network:ID:NET-42FA490018
network:Network-Name:NET-42FA490018
network:IP-Network:66.250.73.0/24
network:Org-Name:Kingcomp Systems Inc.
network:Street-Address:3416 N. Harlem Ave.
network:City:Chicago
network:State:IL
network:Postal-Code:60634
network:Country-Code:US
network:Tech-Contact:ZC108-ARIN
network:Updated:2002-05-20 14:10:46
network:Updated-By:ddiller

%ok

wow - i live like 15-20 mins from there... hmmmmmm... i didnt know there was a data center there... haha i should check it out someday when i have nothing better to do...

- SF

reseller...

I dont know. It seems kind of odd that you would want to go with a hosting company that was down just the other day (their site was) and that their site looks like a little kid made it. Kind of curious...

I have no record of the site being down for longer then 30 seconds in the last week. Don't know what you are talking about.

sorry

I feel so bad now. I thought that you were a different company that one of my friends told me about. Turns out your not. I owe you an appology. I would like everyone to know that those comments were not aimed toward you... Very sorry.

Originally posted by edbri871
I have no record of the site being down for longer then 30 seconds in the last week. Don't know what you are talking about.

Yes, that's because I posted the ad message in the wrong folder by mistake and they banned it without a warning.

See, this is the thing about spammers. They lie like snakes.

You didn't just, "posted the ad message in the wrong folder by mistake", you deceived WHT members by registering another user name and posting:

"I'm very satisfied with my experience with them so far.
http://www.hosthall.com"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"600MB space, huge amount of bandwidth only $3.99/month.

http://www.hosthall.com

Not my site, please don't ask me any questions. It is a great deal so I'm just letting people know about..."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"I just hosted my site, bannerbird here. They charge $3.99/month for 600 MB space and unlimited bandwidth.

Is there any better deals out there?

http://www.hosthall.com"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

This is why you were banned without notice and your URL censored. We do not tolerate spammers and do not tolerate deceptive posts by hosts. Period.

Being honest there would have caused you to avoid all of that at WHT, and being honest here would have caused you to avoid this post.

Chicken, are you a moderator of both forum? I'm sorry for any problems I have caused. I'm an honest guy. I basically posted a testomony from one of our customers. You can reach him if you'd like by email or phone. I made one post that was meant for the advertising board at wht, which I accidently posted in the other folder. It was an honest mistake.

Then I think chicken is not an honest guy because he banned the wrong person..? :rolleyes:

Have you found out how he knew you signed up for multiple accounts at webhostingtalk???

I basically posted a testomony from one of our customers.

Considering that you are already warned here for abuse, I would not post such bullshit if I were you. If you would have done what you did at WHT here, you would have been instantly banned from this forum aswell.

Strike One, Strike Two, Strike Three. The forum visitors here don't deserve to be deceived and your actions here most certainly are deceptive. I don't think I really have to explain this as the prior posts explain it quite well.

For other hosting companies out there, may I suggest that after one year of offering hosting you at least know where your servers are located? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back